52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
1 John 4
- Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, if they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
- Hereby ye know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses Jesus Christ come in flesh is of God;
- and every spirit which does not confess Jesus Christ come in flesh is not of God: and this is that [power] of the antichrist, [of] which ye have heard that it comes, and now it is already in the world.
- *Ye* are of God, children, and have overcome them, because greater is he that [is] in you than he that [is] in the world.
- *They* are of the world; for this reason they speak [as] of the world, and the world hears them.
- *We* are of God; he that knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
- Beloved, let us love one another; because love is of God, and every one that loves has been begotten of God, and knows God.
- He that loves not has not known God; for God is love.
- Herein as to us has been manifested the love of God, that God has sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
- Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son a propitiation for our sins.
- Beloved, if God has so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
- No one has seen God at any time: if we love one another, God abides in us, and his love is perfected in us.
- Hereby we know that we abide in him and he in us, that he has given to us of his Spirit.
- And *we* have seen, and testify, that the Father has sent the Son [as] Saviour of the world.
- Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
- And *we* have known and have believed the love which God has to us. God is love, and he that abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
- Herein has love been perfected with us that we may have boldness in the day of judgment, that even as *he* is, *we* also are in this world.
- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has torment, and he that fears has not been made perfect in love.
- *We* love because *he* has first loved us.
- If any one say, I love God, and hate his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
- And this commandment have we from him, That he that loves God love also his brother.
1 John 5
500 Internal Server Error
- Every one that believes that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God; and every one that loves him that has begotten loves also him that is begotten of him.
- Hereby know we that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep his commandments.
- For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments; and his commandments are not grievous.
- For all that has been begotten of God gets the victory over the world; and this is the victory which has gotten the victory over the world, our faith.
- Who is he that gets the victory over the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
- This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus [the] Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, for the Spirit is the truth.
- For they that bear witness are three:
- the Spirit, and the water, and the blood; and the three agree in one.
- If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater. For this is the witness of God [which] he has witnessed concerning his Son.
- He that believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself; he that does not believe God has made him a liar, because he has not believed in the witness which God has witnessed concerning his Son.
- And this is the witness, that God has given to us eternal life; and this life is in his Son.
- He that has the Son has life: he that has not the Son of God has not life.
- These things have I written to you that ye may know that ye have eternal life who believe on the name of the Son of God.
- And this is the boldness which we have towards him, that if we ask him anything according to his will he hears us.
- And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions which we have asked of him.
- If any one see his brother sinning a sin not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life, for those that do not sin unto death. There is a sin to death: I do not say of that that he should make a request.
- Every unrighteousness is sin; and there is a sin not to death.
- We know that every one begotten of God does not sin, but he that has been begotten of God keeps himself, and the wicked [one] does not touch him.
- We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in the wicked [one].
- And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an understanding that we should know him that [is] true; and we are in him that [is] true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
- Children, keep yourselves from idols.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.