52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- I say [the] truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience bearing witness with me in [the] Holy Spirit,
- that I have great grief and uninterrupted pain in my heart,
- for I have wished, I myself, to be a curse from the Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen, according to flesh;
- who are Israelites; whose [is] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the law-giving, and the service, and the promises;
- whose [are] the fathers; and of whom, as according to flesh, [is] the Christ, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
- Not however as though the word of God had failed; for not all [are] Israel which [are] of Israel;
- nor because they are seed of Abraham [are] all children: but, In Isaac shall a seed be called to thee.
- That is, [they that are] the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God; but the children of the promise are reckoned as seed.
- For this word [is] of promise, According to this time I will come, and there shall be a son to Sarah.
- And not only [that], but Rebecca having conceived by one, Isaac our father,
- [the children] indeed being not yet born, or having done anything good or worthless (that the purpose of God according to election might abide, not of works, but of him that calls),
- it was said to her, The greater shall serve the less:
- according as it is written, I have loved Jacob, and I have hated Esau.
- What shall we say then? [Is there] unrighteousness with God? Far be the thought.
- For he says to Moses, I will shew mercy to whom I will shew mercy, and I will feel compassion for whom I will feel compassion.
- So then [it is] not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shews mercy.
- For the scripture says to Pharaoh, For this very thing I have raised thee up from amongst [men], that I might thus shew in thee my power, and so that my name should be declared in all the earth.
- So then, to whom he will he shews mercy, and whom he will he hardens.
- Thou wilt say to me then, Why does he yet find fault? for who resists his purpose?
- Aye, but thou, O man, who art *thou* that answerest again to God? Shall the thing formed say to him that has formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
- Or has not the potter authority over the clay, out of the same lump to make one vessel to honour, and another to dishonour?
- And if God, minded to shew his wrath and to make his power known, endured with much long-suffering vessels of wrath fitted for destruction;
- and that he might make known the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he had before prepared for glory,
- us, whom he has also called, not only from amongst [the] Jews, but also from amongst [the] nations?
- As he says also in Hosea, I will call not-my-people My people; and the-not-beloved Beloved.
- And it shall be, in the place where it was said to them, *Ye* [are] not my people, there shall they be called Sons of [the] living God.
- But Esaias cries concerning Israel, Should the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, the remnant shall be saved:
- for [he] is bringing the matter to an end, and [cutting [it] short in righteousness; because] a cutting short of the matter will [the] Lord accomplish upon the earth.
- And according as Esaias said before, Unless [the] Lord of hosts had left us a seed, we had been as Sodom, and made like even as Gomorrha.
- What then shall we say? That [they of the] nations, who did not follow after righteousness, have attained righteousness, but [the] righteousness that is on the principle of faith.
- But Israel, pursuing after a law of righteousness, has not attained to [that] law.
- Wherefore? Because [it was] not on the principle of faith, but as of works. They have stumbled at the stumblingstone,
- according as it is written, Behold, I place in Zion a stone of stumbling and rock of offence: and he that believes on him shall not be ashamed.
500 Internal Server Error
- Brethren, the delight of my own heart and my supplication which [I address] to God for them is for salvation.
- For I bear them witness that they have zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
- For they, being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own [righteousness], have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
- For Christ is [the] end of law for righteousness to every one that believes.
- For Moses lays down in writing the righteousness which is of the law, The man who has practised those things shall live by them.
- But the righteousness of faith speaks thus: Do not say in thine heart, Who shall ascend to the heavens? that is, to bring Christ down;
- or, Who shall descend into the abyss? that is, to bring up Christ from among [the] dead.
- But what says it? The word is near thee, in thy mouth and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach:
- that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from among [the] dead, thou shalt be saved.
- For with [the] heart is believed to righteousness; and with [the] mouth confession made to salvation.
- For the scripture says, No one believing on him shall be ashamed.
- For there is no difference of Jew and Greek; for the same Lord of all [is] rich towards all that call upon him.
- For every one whosoever, who shall call on the name of the Lord, shall be saved.
- How then shall they call upon him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe on him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without one who preaches?
- and how shall they preach unless they have been sent? according as it is written, How beautiful the feet of them that announce glad tidings of peace, of them that announce glad tidings of good things!
- But they have not all obeyed the glad tidings. For Esaias says, Lord, who has believed our report?
- So faith then [is] by a report, but the report by God's word.
- But I say, Have they not heard? Yea, surely, Their voice has gone out into all the earth, and their words to the extremities of the habitable world.
- But I say, Has not Israel known? First, Moses says, *I* will provoke you to jealousy through [them that are] not a nation: through a nation without understanding I will anger you.
- But Esaias is very bold, and says, I have been found by those not seeking me; I have become manifest to those not inquiring after me.
- But unto Israel he says, All the day long I have stretched out my hands unto a people disobeying and opposing.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.