|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And Zophar the Naamathite answered and said,
- Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man of much talk be justified?
- Should thy fictions make men hold their peace? and shouldest thou mock, and no one make [thee] ashamed?
- For thou sayest, My doctrine is pure, and I am clean in thine eyes.
- But oh that +God would speak, and open his lips against thee;
- And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, how that they are the double of what is realised; and know that +God passeth by [much] of thine iniquity!
- Canst thou by searching find out +God? canst thou find out the Almighty to perfection?
- [It is as] the heights of heaven; what wilt thou do? deeper than Sheol; what canst thou know?
- The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.
- If he pass by, and shut up, and call to judgment, who can hinder him?
- For he knoweth vain men, and seeth wickedness when [man] doth not consider it;
- Yet a senseless man will make bold, though man be born [like] the foal of a wild ass.
- If thou prepare thy heart and stretch out thy hands toward him,
- If thou put far away the iniquity which is in thy hand, and let not wrong dwell in thy tents;
- Surely then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot, and thou shalt be stedfast and shalt not fear:
- For thou shalt forget misery; as waters that are passed away shalt thou remember it;
- And life shall arise brighter than noonday; though thou be enshrouded in darkness, thou shalt be as the morning,
- And thou shalt have confidence, because there shall be hope; and having searched about [thee], thou shalt take rest in safety.
- Yea, thou shalt lie down, and none shall make thee afraid; and many shall seek thy favour.
- But the eyes of the wicked shall fail, and [all] refuge shall vanish from them, and their hope [shall be] the breathing out of life.
500 Internal Server Error
- And Job answered and said,
- Truly ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you!
- I also have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you; and who knoweth not such things as these?
- I am to be one that is a derision to his friend, I who call upon +God, and whom he will answer: a derision is the just upright [man].
- He that is ready to stumble with the foot is a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
- The tents of desolators are in peace, and they that provoke łGod are secure; into whose hand +God bringeth.
- But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowl of the heavens, and they shall tell thee;
- Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee; and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
- Who knoweth not in all these, that the hand of Jehovah hath wrought this?
- In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the spirit of all flesh of man.
- Doth not the ear try words, as the palate tasteth food?
- With the aged is wisdom, and in length of days understanding.
- With him is wisdom and might; he hath counsel and understanding.
- Behold, he breaketh down, and it is not built again; he shutteth up a man, and there is no opening.
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up; and he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.
- With him is strength and effectual knowledge; the deceived and the deceiver are his.
- He leadeth counsellors away spoiled, and judges maketh he fools;
- He weakeneth the government of kings, and bindeth their loins with a fetter;
- He leadeth priests away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty;
- He depriveth of speech the trusty, and taketh away the judgment of the elders;
- He poureth contempt upon nobles, and slackeneth the girdle of the mighty;
- He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out into light the shadow of death;
- He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them; he spreadeth out the nations, and bringeth them in;
- He taketh away the understanding of the chiefs of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a pathless waste.
- They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunkard.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.