52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- But *we* ought, we that are strong, to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
- Let each one of us please his neighbour with a view to what is good, to edification.
- For the Christ also did not please himself; but according as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproach thee have fallen upon me.
- For as many things as have been written before have been written for our instruction, that through endurance and through encouragement of the scriptures we might have hope.
- Now the God of endurance and of encouragement give to you to be like-minded one toward another, according to Christ Jesus;
- that ye may with one accord, with one mouth, glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Wherefore receive ye one another, according as the Christ also has received you to [the] glory of God.
- For I say that Jesus Christ became a minister of [the] circumcision for [the] truth of God, to confirm the promises of the fathers;
- and that the nations should glorify God for mercy; according as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among [the] nations, and will sing to thy name.
- And again he says, Rejoice, nations, with his people.
- And again, Praise the Lord, all [ye] nations, and let all the peoples laud him.
- And again, Esaias says, There shall be the root of Jesse, and one that arises, to rule over [the] nations: in him shall [the] nations hope.
- Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that ye should abound in hope by [the] power of [the] Holy Spirit.
- But I am persuaded, my brethren, I myself also, concerning you, that yourselves also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
- But I have written to you the more boldly, [brethren,] in part, as putting you in mind, because of the grace given to me by God,
- for me to be minister of Christ Jesus to the nations, carrying on as a sacrificial service the [message of] glad tidings of God, in order that the offering up of the nations might be acceptable, sanctified by [the] Holy Spirit.
- I have therefore [whereof to] boast in Christ Jesus in the things which pertain to God.
- For I will not dare to speak anything of the things which Christ has not wrought by me, for [the] obedience of [the] nations, by word and deed,
- in [the] power of signs and wonders, in [the] power of [the] Spirit of God; so that I, from Jerusalem, and in a circuit round to Illyricum, have fully preached the glad tidings of the Christ;
- and so aiming to announce the glad tidings, not where Christ has been named, that I might not build upon another's foundation;
- but according as it is written, To whom there was nothing told concerning him, they shall see; and they that have not heard shall understand.
- Wherefore also I have been often hindered from coming to you.
- But now, having no longer place in these regions, and having great desire to come to you these many years,
- whenever I should go to Spain; (for I hope to see you as I go through, and by you to be set forward thither, if first I shall have been in part filled with your company;)
- but now I go to Jerusalem, ministering to the saints;
- for Macedonia and Achaia have been well pleased to make a certain contribution for the poor of the saints who [are] in Jerusalem.
- They have been well pleased indeed, and they are their debtors; for if the nations have participated in their spiritual things, they ought also in fleshly to minister to them.
- Having finished this therefore, and having sealed to them this fruit, I will set off by you into Spain.
- But I know that, coming to you, I shall come in [the] fulness of [the] blessing of Christ.
- But I beseech you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in prayers for me to God;
- that I may be saved from those that do not believe in Judaea; and that my ministry which [I have] for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints;
- in order that I may come to you in joy by God's will, and that I may be refreshed with you.
- And the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
500 Internal Server Error
- But I commend to you Phoebe, our sister, who is minister of the assembly which is in Cenchrea;
- that ye may receive her in [the] Lord worthily of saints, and that ye may assist her in whatever matter she has need of you; for *she* also has been a helper of many, and of myself.
- Salute Prisca and Aquila, my fellow-workmen in Christ Jesus,
- (who for my life staked their own neck; to whom not *I* only am thankful, but also all the assemblies of the nations,)
- and the assembly at their house. Salute Epaenetus, my beloved, who is [the] first-fruits of Asia for Christ.
- Salute Maria, who laboured much for you.
- Salute Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and fellow-captives, who are of note among the apostles; who were also in Christ before me.
- Salute Amplias, my beloved in the Lord.
- Salute Urbanus, our fellow-workman in Christ, and Stachys, my beloved.
- Salute Apelles, approved in Christ. Salute those who belong to Aristobulus.
- Salute Herodion, my kinsman. Salute those who belong to Narcissus, who are in [the] Lord.
- Salute Tryphaena and Tryphosa, who labour in [the] Lord. Salute Persis, the beloved, who has laboured much in [the] Lord.
- Salute Rufus, chosen in [the] Lord; and his mother and mine.
- Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and the brethren with them.
- Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints with them.
- Salute one another with a holy kiss. All the assemblies of Christ salute you.
- But I beseech you, brethren, to consider those who create divisions and occasions of falling, contrary to the doctrine which *ye* have learnt, and turn away from them.
- For such serve not our Lord Christ, but their own belly, and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.
- For your obedience has reached to all. I rejoice therefore as it regards you; but I wish you to be wise [as] to that which is good, and simple [as] to evil.
- But the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you.
- Timotheus, my fellow-workman, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
- I Tertius, who have written this epistle, salute you in [the] Lord.
- Gaius, my host and of the whole assembly, salutes you. Erastus, the steward of the city, salutes you, and the brother Quartus.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.
- Now to him that is able to establish you, according to my glad tidings and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to [the] revelation of [the] mystery, as to which silence has been kept in [the] times of the ages,
- but [which] has now been made manifest, and by prophetic scriptures, according to commandment of the eternal God, made known for obedience of faith to all the nations --
- [the] only wise God, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.