52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
1 Corinthians 5
- It is universally reported [that there is] fornication among you, and such fornication as [is] not even among the nations, so that one should have his father's wife.
- And *ye* are puffed up, and ye have not rather mourned, in order that he that has done this deed might be taken away out of the midst of you.
- For *I*, [as] absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged as present,
- [to deliver,] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (ye and my spirit being gathered together, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ), him that has so wrought this:
- to deliver him, [I say,] [being] such, to Satan for destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
- Your boasting [is] not good. Do ye not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
- Purge out the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, according as ye are unleavened. For also our passover, Christ, has been sacrificed;
- so that let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with leaven of malice and wickedness, but with unleavened [bread] of sincerity and truth.
- I have written to you in the epistle not to mix with fornicators;
- not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the avaricious and rapacious, or idolaters, since [then] ye should go out of the world.
- But now I have written to you, if any one called brother be fornicator, or avaricious, or idolater, or abusive, or a drunkard, or rapacious, not to mix with [him]; with such a one not even to eat.
- For what have *I* [to do] with judging those outside also? *ye*, do not ye judge them that are within?
- But those without God judges. Remove the wicked person from amongst yourselves.
1 Corinthians 6
500 Internal Server Error
- Dare any one of you, having a matter against another, prosecute his suit before the unjust, and not before the saints?
- Do ye not then know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world is judged by you, are ye unworthy of [the] smallest judgments?
- Do ye not know that we shall judge angels? and not then matters of this life?
- If then ye have judgments as to things of this life, set those [to judge] who are little esteemed in the assembly.
- I speak to you [to put you] to shame. Thus there is not a wise person among you, not even one, who shall be able to decide between his brethren!
- But brother prosecutes his suit with brother, and that before unbelievers.
- Already indeed then it is altogether a fault in you that ye have suits between yourselves. Why do ye not rather suffer wrong? why are ye not rather defrauded?
- But *ye* do wrong, and defraud, and this [your] brethren.
- Do ye not know that unrighteous [persons] shall not inherit [the] kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who make women of themselves, nor who abuse themselves with men,
- nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor abusive persons, nor [the] rapacious, shall inherit [the] kingdom of God.
- And these things were some of you; but ye have been washed, but ye have been sanctified, but ye have been justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- All things are lawful to me, but all things do not profit; all things are lawful to me, but *I* will not be brought under the power of any.
- Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats; but God will bring to nothing both it and them: but the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
- And God has both raised up the Lord, and will raise us up from among [the dead] by his power.
- Do ye not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then, taking the members of the Christ, make [them] members of a harlot? Far be the thought.
- Do ye not know that he [that is] joined to the harlot is one body? for the two, he says, shall be one flesh.
- But he that [is] joined to the Lord is one Spirit.
- Flee fornication. Every sin which a man may practise is without the body, but he that commits fornication sins against his own body.
- Do ye not know that your body is [the] temple of the Holy Spirit which [is] in you, which ye have of God; and ye are not your own?
- for ye have been bought with a price: glorify now then God in your body.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.