52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was there a man having his hand dried up.
- And they watched him if he would heal him on the sabbath, that they might accuse him.
- And he says to the man who had his hand dried up, Rise up [and come] into the midst.
- And he says to them, Is it lawful on the sabbath to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill? But they were silent.
- And looking round upon them with anger, distressed at the hardening of their heart, he says to the man, Stretch out thy hand. And he stretched [it] out, and his hand was restored.
- And the Pharisees going out straightway with the Herodians took counsel against him, how they might destroy him.
- And Jesus withdrew with his disciples to the sea; and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judaea,
- and from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea and beyond the Jordan; and they of around Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, having heard what things he did, came to him.
- And he spoke to his disciples, in order that a little ship should wait upon him on account of the crowd, that they might not press upon him.
- For he healed many, so that they beset him that they might touch him, as many as had plagues.
- And the unclean spirits, when they beheld him, fell down before him, and cried saying, *Thou* art the Son of God.
- And he rebuked them much, that they might not make him manifest.
- And he goes up into the mountain, and calls whom he himself would, and they went to him.
- And he appointed twelve that they might be with him, and that he might send them to preach,
- and to have power [to heal diseases, and] to cast out demons.
- And he gave to Simon the surname of Peter;
- and James the [son] of Zebedee, and John the brother of James, and he gave them the surname of Boanerges, that is, Sons of thunder;
- and Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Cananaean,
- and Judas Iscariote, who also delivered him up. And they come to [the] house.
- And again a crowd comes together, so that they cannot even eat bread.
- And his relatives having heard [of it] went out to lay hold on him, for they said, He is out of his mind.
- And the scribes who had come down from Jerusalem said, He has Beelzebub, and, By the prince of the demons he casts out demons.
- And having called them to [him], he said to them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
- And if a kingdom has become divided against itself, that kingdom cannot subsist.
- And if a house has become divided against itself, that house cannot subsist.
- And if Satan rise up against himself, and is divided, he cannot subsist, but has an end.
- But no one can, having entered into his house, plunder the goods of the strong [man] unless he first bind the strong [man], and then he will plunder his house.
- Verily I say unto you, that all sins shall be forgiven to the sons of men, and all the injurious speeches [with] which they may speak injuriously;
- but whosoever shall speak injuriously against the Holy Spirit, to eternity has no forgiveness; but lies under the guilt of an everlasting sin;
- -- because they said, He has an unclean spirit.
- And his brethren and his mother come, and standing without sent to him calling him.
- And a crowd sat around him. And they said to him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren seek thee without.
- And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother or my brethren?
- And looking around in a circuit at those that were sitting around him, he says, Behold my mother and my brethren:
- for whosoever shall do the will of God, *he* is my brother, and sister, and mother.
500 Internal Server Error
- And again he began to teach by the sea. And a great crowd was gathered together to him, so that going on board ship he sat in the sea, and all the crowd were close to the sea on the land.
- And he taught them many things in parables. And he said to them in his doctrine,
- Hearken: Behold, the sower went forth to sow.
- And it came to pass as he sowed, one fell by the wayside, and the birds came and devoured it.
- And another fell on the rocky ground, where it had not much earth, and immediately it sprung up out [of the ground] because it had no depth of earth;
- and when the sun arose it was burnt up, and because of its not having any root, it withered.
- And another fell among the thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.
- And another fell into the good ground, and yielded fruit, growing up and increasing; and bore, one thirty, and one sixty, and one a hundred.
- And he said, He that has ears to hear, let him hear.
- And when he was alone, those about him with the twelve asked him [as to] the parables.
- And he said to them, To you is given [to know] the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to them who are without, all things are done in parables,
- that beholding they may behold and not see, and hearing they may hear and not understand, lest it may be, they should be converted and they should be forgiven.
- And he says to them, Do ye not know this parable? and how will ye be acquainted with all the parables?
- The sower sows the word:
- and these are they by the wayside where the word is sown, and when they hear, immediately Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.
- And these are they in like manner who are sown upon the rocky places, who when they hear the word, immediately receive it with joy,
- and they have no root in themselves, but are for a time: then, tribulation arising, or persecution on account of the word, immediately they are offended.
- And others are they who are sown among the thorns: these are they who have heard the word,
- and the cares of life, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things, entering in, choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
- And these are they who have been sown on the good ground, such as hear the word and receive it, and bear fruit; one thirty, and one sixty, and one a hundred [fold].
- And he said to them, Does the lamp come that it should be put under the bushel or under the couch? [Is it] not that it should be set upon the lamp-stand?
- For there is nothing hidden which shall not be made manifest; nor does any secret thing take place, but that it should come to light.
- If any one have ears to hear, let him hear.
- And he said to them, Take heed what ye hear; with what measure ye mete, it shall be meted to you; and there shall be [more] added to you.
- For whosoever has, to him shall be given; and he who has not, even what he has shall be taken from him.
- And he said, Thus is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast the seed upon the earth,
- and should sleep and rise up night and day, and the seed should sprout and grow, he does not know how.
- The earth bears fruit of itself, first [the] blade, then an ear, then full corn in the ear.
- But when the fruit is produced, immediately he sends the sickle, for the harvest is come.
- And he said, How should we liken the kingdom of God, or with what comparison should we compare it?
- As to a grain of mustard [seed], which, when it is sown upon the earth, is less than all seeds which are upon the earth,
- and when it has been sown, mounts up and becomes greater than all herbs, and produces great branches, so that the birds of heaven can roost under its shadow.
- And with many such parables he spoke the word to them, as they were able to hear,
- but without a parable spoke he not to them; and in private he explained all things to his disciples.
- And on that day, when evening was come, he says to them, Let us go over to the other side:
- and having sent away the crowd, they take him with [them], as he was, in the ship. But other ships also were with him.
- And there comes a violent gust of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it already filled.
- And *he* was in the stern sleeping on the cushion. And they awake him up and say to him, Teacher, dost thou not care that we are perishing?
- And awaking up he rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, Silence; be mute. And the wind fell, and there was a great calm.
- And he said to them, Why are ye [thus] fearful? how [is it] ye have not faith?
- And they feared [with] great fear, and said one to another, Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.