|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
- He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.
- In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
- Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.
- A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
- A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth.
- Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
- The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
- Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.
- The heart knoweth his own bitterness; and a stranger doth not intermeddle with his joy.
- The house of the wicked shall be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish.
- There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
- Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
- The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.
- The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
- A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
- He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated.
- The simple inherit folly: but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
- The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
- The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
- He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth: but he that hath mercy on the poor, happy is he.
- Do they not err that devise evil? but mercy and truth shall be to them that devise good.
- In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.
- The crown of the wise is their riches: but the foolishness of fools is folly.
- A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
- In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
- The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
- In the multitude of people is the king's honour: but in the want of people is the destruction of the prince.
- He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
- A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.
- He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.
- The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.
- Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known.
- Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
- The king's favour is toward a wise servant: but his wrath is against him that causeth shame.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
- The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
- The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.
- A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.
- In the house of the righteous is much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble.
- The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
- Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
- Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?
- A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise.
- A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
- The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.
- All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.
- Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.
- Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.
- A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.
- The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain.
- A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish man despiseth his mother.
- Folly is joy to him that is destitute of wisdom: but a man of understanding walketh uprightly.
- Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.
- A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
- The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.
- The LORD will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the border of the widow.
- The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
- He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
- The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
- The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
- The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.
- The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.
- He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
- The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.