52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- When Israel went forth from Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language,
- Judah became his sanctuary, Israel his dominion.
- The sea looked and fled, Jordan turned back.
- The mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs.
- What ails you, O sea, that you flee? O Jordan, that you turn back?
- O mountains, that you skip like rams? O hills, like lambs?
- Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the God of Jacob,
- who turns the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a spring of water.
- Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to thy name give glory, for the sake of thy steadfast love and thy faithfulness!
- Why should the nations say, "Where is their God?"
- Our God is in the heavens; he does whatever he pleases.
- Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- They have mouths, but do not speak; eyes, but do not see.
- They have ears, but do not hear; noses, but do not smell.
- They have hands, but do not feel; feet, but do not walk; and they do not make a sound in their throat.
- Those who make them are like them; so are all who trust in them.
- O Israel, trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield.
- O house of Aaron, put your trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield.
- You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield.
- The LORD has been mindful of us; he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron;
- he will bless those who fear the LORD, both small and great.
- May the LORD give you increase, you and your children!
- May you be blessed by the LORD, who made heaven and earth!
- The heavens are the LORD's heavens, but the earth he has given to the sons of men.
- The dead do not praise the LORD, nor do any that go down into silence.
- But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD!
500 Internal Server Error
- I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my supplications.
- Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
- The snares of death encompassed me; the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me; I suffered distress and anguish.
- Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I beseech thee, save my life!"
- Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; our God is merciful.
- The LORD preserves the simple; when I was brought low, he saved me.
- Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling;
- I walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
- I kept my faith, even when I said, "I am greatly afflicted";
- I said in my consternation, "Men are all a vain hope."
- What shall I render to the LORD for all his bounty to me?
- I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD,
- I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
- Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
- O LORD, I am thy servant; I am thy servant, the son of thy handmaid. Thou hast loosed my bonds.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,
- in the courts of the house of the LORD, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.