|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- If therefore ye have been raised with the Christ, seek the things [which are] above, where the Christ is, sitting at [the] right hand of God:
- have your mind on the things [that are] above, not on the things [that are] on the earth;
- for ye have died, and your life is hid with the Christ in God.
- When the Christ is manifested who [is] our life, then shall *ye* also be manifested with him in glory.
- Put to death therefore your members which [are] upon the earth, fornication, uncleanness, vile passions, evil lust, and unbridled desire, which is idolatry.
- On account of which things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
- In which *ye* also once walked when ye lived in these things.
- But now, put off, *ye* also, all [these] things, wrath, anger, malice, blasphemy, vile language out of your mouth.
- Do not lie to one another, having put off the old man with his deeds,
- and having put on the new, renewed into full knowledge according to [the] image of him that has created him;
- wherein there is not Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bondman, freeman; but Christ [is] everything, and in all.
- Put on therefore, as [the] elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, longsuffering;
- forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any should have a complaint against any; even as the Christ has forgiven you, so also [do] *ye*.
- And to all these [add] love, which is the bond of perfectness.
- And let the peace of Christ preside in your hearts, to which also ye have been called in one body, and be thankful.
- Let the word of the Christ dwell in you richly, in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another, in psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to God.
- And everything, whatever ye may do in word or in deed, [do] all things in [the] name of [the] Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father by him.
- Wives, be subject to [your] husbands, as is fitting in [the] Lord.
- Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
- Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well-pleasing in [the] Lord.
- Fathers, do not vex your children, to the end that they be not disheartened.
- Bondmen, obey in all things your masters according to flesh; not with eye-services, as men-pleasers, but in simplicity of heart, fearing the Lord.
- Whatsoever ye do, labour at it heartily, as [doing it] to the Lord, and not to men;
- knowing that of [the] Lord ye shall receive the recompense of the inheritance; ye serve the Lord Christ.
- For he that does a wrong shall receive the wrong he has done, and there is no respect of persons.
500 Internal Server Error
- Masters, give to bondmen what is just and fair, knowing that *ye* also have a Master in [the] heavens.
- Persevere in prayer, watching in it with thanksgiving;
- praying at the same time for us also, that God may open to us a door of the word to speak the mystery of Christ, on account of which also I am bound,
- to the end that I may make it manifest as I ought to speak.
- Walk in wisdom towards those without, redeeming opportunities.
- [Let] your word [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt, [so as] to know how ye ought to answer each one.
- Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow-bondman in [the] Lord, will make known to you all that concerns me;
- whom I have sent to you for this very purpose, that he might know your state, and that he might encourage your hearts:
- with Onesimus, the faithful and beloved brother, who is [one] of you. They shall make known to you everything here.
- Aristarchus my fellow-captive salutes you, and Mark, Barnabas's cousin, concerning whom ye have received orders, (if he come to you, receive him,)
- and Jesus called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These [are the] only fellow-workers for the kingdom of God who have been a consolation to me.
- Epaphras, who is [one] of you, [the] bondman of Christ Jesus, salutes you, always combating earnestly for you in prayers, to the end that ye may stand perfect and complete in all [the] will of God.
- For I bear him witness that he labours much for you, and them in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, salutes you, and Demas.
- Salute the brethren in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the assembly which [is] in his house.
- And when the letter has been read among you, cause that it be read also in the assembly of Laodiceans, and that *ye* also read that from Laodicea.
- And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in [the] Lord, to the end that thou fulfil it.
- The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace [be] with you.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.