52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A false balance is an abomination to Jehovah; but a just weight is his delight.
- [When] pride cometh, then cometh shame; but with the lowly is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright guideth them; but the crookedness of the unfaithful destroyeth them.
- Wealth profiteth not in the day of wrath; but righteousness delivereth from death.
- The righteousness of the perfect maketh plain his way; but the wicked falleth by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright delivereth them; but the treacherous are taken in their own craving.
- When a wicked man dieth, [his] expectation shall perish; and the hope of evil [men] perisheth.
- The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
- With his mouth a hypocrite destroyeth his neighbour; but through knowledge are the righteous delivered.
- When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth; and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
- By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted; but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
- He that despiseth his neighbour is void of heart; but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.
- He that goeth about talebearing revealeth secrets; but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
- Where no advice is, the people fall; but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- It goeth ill with him that is surety for another; but he that hateth suretyship is secure.
- A gracious woman retaineth honour; and the violent retain riches.
- The merciful man doeth good to his own soul; but the cruel troubleth his own flesh.
- The wicked worketh a deceitful work; but he that soweth righteousness hath a sure reward.
- As righteousness [tendeth] to life, so he that pursueth evil [doeth it] to his own death.
- The perverse in heart are abomination to Jehovah; but they that are perfect in [their] way are his delight.
- Hand for hand! an evil [man] shall not be held innocent; but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
- A fair woman who is without discretion, is [as] a gold ring in a swine's snout.
- The desire of the righteous is only good; the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
- There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is right, but [it tendeth] only to want.
- The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
- He that withholdeth corn, the people curse him; but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
- He that is earnest after good seeketh favour; but he that searcheth for mischief, it shall come upon him.
- He that trusteth in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a leaf.
- He that troubleth his own house shall inherit wind; and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and the wise winneth souls.
- Behold, the righteous shall be requited on the earth: how much more the wicked and the sinner.
500 Internal Server Error
- Whoso loveth discipline loveth knowledge, but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
- A good [man] obtaineth favour of Jehovah; but a man of mischievous devices will he condemn.
- A man shall not be established by wickedness; but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.
- A woman of worth is a crown to her husband; but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
- The thoughts of the righteous are right; the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
- The words of the wicked are a lying-in-wait for blood; but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.
- Overthrow the wicked, and they are no [more]; but the house of the righteous shall stand.
- A man is commended according to his wisdom; but he that is of a perverted heart shall be despised.
- Better is he that is lightly esteemed, and hath a servant, than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread.
- A righteous man is concerned for the life of his beast; but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
- He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread; but he that followeth the worthless is void of understanding.
- The wicked desireth the net of evil [men]; but the root of the righteous yieldeth [fruit].
- In the transgression of the lips is an evil snare; but a righteous [man] shall go forth out of trouble.
- A man is satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth; and the recompense of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him.
- The way of a fool is right in his own eyes; but he that is wise hearkeneth unto counsel.
- The vexation of the fool is presently known; but a prudent [man] covereth shame.
- He that uttereth truth sheweth forth righteousness; but a false witness deceit.
- There is that babbleth like the piercings of a sword; but the tongue of the wise is health.
- The lip of truth shall be established for ever; but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
- Deceit is in the heart of them that devise evil; but to the counsellors of peace is joy.
- There shall no evil happen to a righteous [man]; but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.
- Lying lips are an abomination to Jehovah; but they that deal truly are his delight.
- A prudent man concealeth knowledge; but the heart of the foolish proclaimeth folly.
- The hand of the diligent shall bear rule; but the slothful [hand] shall be under tribute.
- Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop; but a good word maketh it glad.
- The righteous guideth his neighbour; but the way of the wicked misleadeth them.
- The slothful roasteth not what he took in hunting; but man's precious substance is to the diligent.
- In the path of righteousness is life, and in the pathway thereof there is no death.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.