52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A false balance is an abomination to Jehovah; but a just weight is his delight.
- [When] pride cometh, then cometh shame; but with the lowly is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright guideth them; but the crookedness of the unfaithful destroyeth them.
- Wealth profiteth not in the day of wrath; but righteousness delivereth from death.
- The righteousness of the perfect maketh plain his way; but the wicked falleth by his own wickedness.
- The righteousness of the upright delivereth them; but the treacherous are taken in their own craving.
- When a wicked man dieth, [his] expectation shall perish; and the hope of evil [men] perisheth.
- The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
- With his mouth a hypocrite destroyeth his neighbour; but through knowledge are the righteous delivered.
- When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth; and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
- By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted; but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
- He that despiseth his neighbour is void of heart; but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.
- He that goeth about talebearing revealeth secrets; but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.
- Where no advice is, the people fall; but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
- It goeth ill with him that is surety for another; but he that hateth suretyship is secure.
- A gracious woman retaineth honour; and the violent retain riches.
- The merciful man doeth good to his own soul; but the cruel troubleth his own flesh.
- The wicked worketh a deceitful work; but he that soweth righteousness hath a sure reward.
- As righteousness [tendeth] to life, so he that pursueth evil [doeth it] to his own death.
- The perverse in heart are abomination to Jehovah; but they that are perfect in [their] way are his delight.
- Hand for hand! an evil [man] shall not be held innocent; but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
- A fair woman who is without discretion, is [as] a gold ring in a swine's snout.
- The desire of the righteous is only good; the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
- There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is right, but [it tendeth] only to want.
- The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
- He that withholdeth corn, the people curse him; but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
- He that is earnest after good seeketh favour; but he that searcheth for mischief, it shall come upon him.
- He that trusteth in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a leaf.
- He that troubleth his own house shall inherit wind; and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and the wise winneth souls.
- Behold, the righteous shall be requited on the earth: how much more the wicked and the sinner.
- Whoso loveth discipline loveth knowledge, but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
- A good [man] obtaineth favour of Jehovah; but a man of mischievous devices will he condemn.
- A man shall not be established by wickedness; but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.
- A woman of worth is a crown to her husband; but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
- The thoughts of the righteous are right; the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
- The words of the wicked are a lying-in-wait for blood; but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.
- Overthrow the wicked, and they are no [more]; but the house of the righteous shall stand.
- A man is commended according to his wisdom; but he that is of a perverted heart shall be despised.
- Better is he that is lightly esteemed, and hath a servant, than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread.
- A righteous man is concerned for the life of his beast; but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
- He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread; but he that followeth the worthless is void of understanding.
- The wicked desireth the net of evil [men]; but the root of the righteous yieldeth [fruit].
- In the transgression of the lips is an evil snare; but a righteous [man] shall go forth out of trouble.
- A man is satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth; and the recompense of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him.
- The way of a fool is right in his own eyes; but he that is wise hearkeneth unto counsel.
- The vexation of the fool is presently known; but a prudent [man] covereth shame.
- He that uttereth truth sheweth forth righteousness; but a false witness deceit.
- There is that babbleth like the piercings of a sword; but the tongue of the wise is health.
- The lip of truth shall be established for ever; but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
- Deceit is in the heart of them that devise evil; but to the counsellors of peace is joy.
- There shall no evil happen to a righteous [man]; but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.
- Lying lips are an abomination to Jehovah; but they that deal truly are his delight.
- A prudent man concealeth knowledge; but the heart of the foolish proclaimeth folly.
- The hand of the diligent shall bear rule; but the slothful [hand] shall be under tribute.
- Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop; but a good word maketh it glad.
- The righteous guideth his neighbour; but the way of the wicked misleadeth them.
- The slothful roasteth not what he took in hunting; but man's precious substance is to the diligent.
- In the path of righteousness is life, and in the pathway thereof there is no death.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.