52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Balances of deceit [are] an abomination to Jehovah, And a perfect weight [is] His delight.
- Pride hath come, and shame cometh, And with the lowly [is] wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright leadeth them, And the perverseness of the treacherous destroyeth them.
- Wealth profiteth not in a day of wrath, And righteousness delivereth from death.
- The righteousness of the perfect maketh right his way, And by his wickedness doth the wicked fall.
- The righteousness of the upright delivereth them, And in mischief the treacherous are captured.
- In the death of a wicked man, hope perisheth, And the expectation of the iniquitous hath been lost.
- The righteous from distress is drawn out, And the wicked goeth in instead of him.
- With the mouth a hypocrite corrupteth his friend, And by knowledge the righteous are drawn out.
- In the good of the righteous a city exulteth, And in the destruction of the wicked [is] singing.
- By the blessing of the upright is a city exalted, And by the mouth of the wicked thrown down.
- Whoso is despising his neighbour lacketh heart, And a man of understanding keepeth silence.
- A busybody is revealing secret counsel, And the faithful of spirit is covering the matter.
- Without counsels do a people fall, And deliverance [is] in a multitude of counsellors.
- Evil [one] suffereth when he hath been surety [for] a stranger, And whoso is hating suretyship is confident.
- A gracious woman retaineth honour, And terrible [men] retain riches.
- A kind man is rewarding his own soul, And the fierce is troubling his own flesh.
- The wicked is getting a lying wage, And whoso is sowing righteousness -- a true reward.
- Rightly [is] righteousness for life, And whoso is pursuing evil -- for his own death.
- An abomination to Jehovah [are] the perverse of heart, And the perfect of the way [are] His delight.
- Hand to hand, the wicked is not acquitted, And the seed of the righteous hath escaped.
- A ring of gold in the nose of a sow -- A fair woman and stubborn of behaviour.
- The desire of the righteous [is] only good, The hope of the wicked [is] transgression.
- There is who is scattering, and yet is increased, And who is keeping back from uprightness, only to want.
- A liberal soul is made fat, And whoso is watering, he also is watered.
- Whoso is withholding corn, the people execrate him, And a blessing [is] for the head of him who is selling.
- Whoso is earnestly seeking good Seeketh a pleasing thing, And whoso is seeking evil -- it meeteth him.
- Whoso is confident in his wealth he falleth, And as a leaf, the righteous flourish.
- Whoso is troubling his own house inheriteth wind, And a servant [is] the fool to the wise of heart.
- The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life, And whoso is taking souls [is] wise.
- Lo, the righteous in the earth is recompensed, Surely also the wicked and the sinner!
- Whoso is loving instruction, is loving knowledge, And whoso is hating reproof [is] brutish.
- The good bringeth forth favour from Jehovah, And the man of wicked devices He condemneth.
- A man is not established by wickedness, And the root of the righteous is not moved.
- A virtuous woman [is] a crown to her husband, And as rottenness in his bones [is] one causing shame.
- The thoughts of the righteous [are] justice, The counsels of the wicked -- deceit.
- The words of the wicked [are]: `Lay wait for blood,' And the mouth of the upright delivereth them.
- Overthrow the wicked, and they are not, And the house of the righteous standeth.
- According to his wisdom is a man praised, And the perverted of heart becometh despised.
- Better [is] the lightly esteemed who hath a servant, Than the self-honoured who lacketh bread.
- The righteous knoweth the life of his beast, And the mercies of the wicked [are] cruel.
- Whoso is tilling the ground is satisfied [with] bread, And whoso is pursuing vanities is lacking heart,
- The wicked hath desired the net of evil doers, And the root of the righteous giveth.
- In transgression of the lips [is] the snare of the wicked, And the righteous goeth out from distress.
- From the fruit of the mouth [is] one satisfied [with] good, And the deed of man's hands returneth to him.
- The way of a fool [is] right in his own eyes, And whoso is hearkening to counsel [is] wise.
- The fool -- in a day is his anger known, And the prudent is covering shame.
- Whoso uttereth faithfulness declareth righteousness, And a false witness -- deceit.
- A rash speaker is like piercings of a sword, And the tongue of the wise is healing.
- The lip of truth is established for ever, And for a moment -- a tongue of falsehood.
- Deceit [is] in the heart of those devising evil, And to those counselling peace [is] joy.
- No iniquity is desired by the righteous, And the wicked have been full of evil.
- An abomination to Jehovah [are] lying lips, And stedfast doers [are] his delight.
- A prudent man is concealing knowledge, And the heart of fools proclaimeth folly.
- The hand of the diligent ruleth, And slothfulness becometh tributary.
- Sorrow in the heart of a man boweth down, And a good word maketh him glad.
- The righteous searcheth his companion, And the way of the wicked causeth them to err.
- The slothful roasteth not his hunting, And the wealth of a diligent man is precious.
- In the path of righteousness [is] life, And in the way of [that] path [is] no death!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.