|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to save a fortune with your online shopping? Shop online with Amazing-Bargains.com!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `On the Gittith By sons of Korah.' -- A Psalm. How beloved Thy tabernacles, Jehovah of Hosts!
- My soul desired, yea, it hath also been consumed, For the courts of Jehovah, My heart and my flesh cry aloud unto the living God,
- (Even a sparrow hath found a house, And a swallow a nest for herself, Where she hath placed her brood,) Thine altars, O Jehovah of Hosts, My king and my God.
- O the happiness of those inhabiting Thy house, Yet do they praise Thee. Selah.
- O the happiness of a man whose strength is in Thee, Highways [are] in their heart.
- Those passing through a valley of weeping, A fountain do make it, Blessings also cover the director.
- They go from strength unto strength, He appeareth unto God in Zion.
- O Jehovah, God of Hosts, hear my prayer, Give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
- Our shield, see, O God, And behold the face of Thine anointed,
- For good [is] a day in Thy courts, O Teacher! I have chosen rather to be at the threshold, In the house of my God, Than to dwell in tents of wickedness.
- For a sun and a shield [is] Jehovah God, Grace and honour doth Jehovah give. He withholdeth not good To those walking in uprightness.
- Jehovah of Hosts! O the happiness of a man trusting in Thee.
- To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. A Psalm. Thou hast accepted, O Jehovah, Thy land, Thou hast turned [to] the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast borne away the iniquity of Thy people, Thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
- Thou hast gathered up all Thy wrath, Thou hast turned back from the fierceness of Thine anger.
- Turn back [to] us, O God of our salvation, And make void Thine anger with us.
- To the age art Thou angry against us? Dost Thou draw out Thine anger To generation and generation?
- Dost Thou not turn back? Thou revivest us, And Thy people do rejoice in Thee.
- Show us, O Jehovah, thy kindness, And Thy salvation Thou dost give to us.
- I hear what God Jehovah speaketh, For He speaketh peace unto His people, And unto His saints, and they turn not back to folly.
- Only, near to those fearing Him [is] His salvation, That honour may dwell in our land.
- Kindness and truth have met, Righteousness and peace have kissed,
- Truth from the earth springeth up, And righteousness from heaven looketh out,
- Jehovah also giveth that which is good, And our land doth give its increase.
- Righteousness before Him goeth, And maketh His footsteps for a way!
- A Prayer of David. Incline, O Jehovah, Thine ear, Answer me, for I [am] poor and needy.
- Keep my soul, for I [am] pious, Save Thy servant -- who is trusting to Thee, O Thou, my God.
- Favour me, O Lord, for to Thee I call all the day.
- Rejoice the soul of Thy servant, For unto Thee, O Lord, my soul I lift up.
- For Thou, Lord, [art] good and forgiving. And abundant in kindness to all calling Thee.
- Hear, O Jehovah, my prayer, And attend to the voice of my supplications.
- In a day of my distress I call Thee, For Thou dost answer me.
- There is none like Thee among the gods, O Lord, And like Thy works there are none.
- All nations that Thou hast made Come and bow themselves before Thee, O Lord, And give honour to Thy name.
- For great [art] Thou, and doing wonders, Thou [art] God Thyself alone.
- Show me, O Jehovah, Thy way, I walk in Thy truth, My heart doth rejoice to fear Thy name.
- I confess Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And I honour Thy name to the age.
- For Thy kindness [is] great toward me, And Thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest Sheol.
- O God, the proud have risen up against me, And a company of the terrible sought my soul, And have not placed Thee before them,
- And Thou, O Lord, [art] God, merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abundant in kindness and truth.
- Look unto me, and favour me, Give Thy strength to Thy servant, And give salvation to a son of Thine handmaid.
- Do with me a sign for good, And those hating me see and are ashamed, For Thou, O Jehovah, hast helped me, Yea, Thou hast comforted me!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.