|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `On the Gittith By sons of Korah.' -- A Psalm. How beloved Thy tabernacles, Jehovah of Hosts!
- My soul desired, yea, it hath also been consumed, For the courts of Jehovah, My heart and my flesh cry aloud unto the living God,
- (Even a sparrow hath found a house, And a swallow a nest for herself, Where she hath placed her brood,) Thine altars, O Jehovah of Hosts, My king and my God.
- O the happiness of those inhabiting Thy house, Yet do they praise Thee. Selah.
- O the happiness of a man whose strength is in Thee, Highways [are] in their heart.
- Those passing through a valley of weeping, A fountain do make it, Blessings also cover the director.
- They go from strength unto strength, He appeareth unto God in Zion.
- O Jehovah, God of Hosts, hear my prayer, Give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
- Our shield, see, O God, And behold the face of Thine anointed,
- For good [is] a day in Thy courts, O Teacher! I have chosen rather to be at the threshold, In the house of my God, Than to dwell in tents of wickedness.
- For a sun and a shield [is] Jehovah God, Grace and honour doth Jehovah give. He withholdeth not good To those walking in uprightness.
- Jehovah of Hosts! O the happiness of a man trusting in Thee.
- To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. A Psalm. Thou hast accepted, O Jehovah, Thy land, Thou hast turned [to] the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast borne away the iniquity of Thy people, Thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
- Thou hast gathered up all Thy wrath, Thou hast turned back from the fierceness of Thine anger.
- Turn back [to] us, O God of our salvation, And make void Thine anger with us.
- To the age art Thou angry against us? Dost Thou draw out Thine anger To generation and generation?
- Dost Thou not turn back? Thou revivest us, And Thy people do rejoice in Thee.
- Show us, O Jehovah, thy kindness, And Thy salvation Thou dost give to us.
- I hear what God Jehovah speaketh, For He speaketh peace unto His people, And unto His saints, and they turn not back to folly.
- Only, near to those fearing Him [is] His salvation, That honour may dwell in our land.
- Kindness and truth have met, Righteousness and peace have kissed,
- Truth from the earth springeth up, And righteousness from heaven looketh out,
- Jehovah also giveth that which is good, And our land doth give its increase.
- Righteousness before Him goeth, And maketh His footsteps for a way!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Prayer of David. Incline, O Jehovah, Thine ear, Answer me, for I [am] poor and needy.
- Keep my soul, for I [am] pious, Save Thy servant -- who is trusting to Thee, O Thou, my God.
- Favour me, O Lord, for to Thee I call all the day.
- Rejoice the soul of Thy servant, For unto Thee, O Lord, my soul I lift up.
- For Thou, Lord, [art] good and forgiving. And abundant in kindness to all calling Thee.
- Hear, O Jehovah, my prayer, And attend to the voice of my supplications.
- In a day of my distress I call Thee, For Thou dost answer me.
- There is none like Thee among the gods, O Lord, And like Thy works there are none.
- All nations that Thou hast made Come and bow themselves before Thee, O Lord, And give honour to Thy name.
- For great [art] Thou, and doing wonders, Thou [art] God Thyself alone.
- Show me, O Jehovah, Thy way, I walk in Thy truth, My heart doth rejoice to fear Thy name.
- I confess Thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And I honour Thy name to the age.
- For Thy kindness [is] great toward me, And Thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest Sheol.
- O God, the proud have risen up against me, And a company of the terrible sought my soul, And have not placed Thee before them,
- And Thou, O Lord, [art] God, merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abundant in kindness and truth.
- Look unto me, and favour me, Give Thy strength to Thy servant, And give salvation to a son of Thine handmaid.
- Do with me a sign for good, And those hating me see and are ashamed, For Thou, O Jehovah, hast helped me, Yea, Thou hast comforted me!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.