52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hallelujah! Praise Jehovah, O my soul.
- As long as I live will I praise Jehovah; I will sing psalms unto my God while I have my being.
- Put not confidence in nobles, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
- His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his purposes perish.
- Blessed is he who hath the łGod of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in Jehovah his God,
- Who made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is therein; who keepeth truth for ever;
- Who executeth judgment for the oppressed, who giveth bread to the hungry. Jehovah looseth the prisoners;
- Jehovah openeth [the eyes of] the blind; Jehovah raiseth up them that are bowed down; Jehovah loveth the righteous;
- Jehovah preserveth the strangers; he lifteth up the fatherless and the widow; but the way of the wicked doth he subvert.
- Jehovah will reign for ever, [even] thy God, O Zion, from generation to generation. Halleluiah!
- Praise ye Jah! for it is good. Sing psalms of our God; for it is pleasant: praise is comely.
- Jehovah doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth the outcasts of Israel.
- He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
- He counteth the number of the stars; he giveth names to them all.
- Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
- Jehovah lifteth up the meek; he abaseth the wicked to the earth.
- Sing unto Jehovah with thanksgiving; sing psalms upon the harp unto our God:
- Who covereth the heavens with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains;
- Who giveth to the cattle their food, to the young ravens which cry.
- He delighteth not in the strength of the horse, he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man;
- Jehovah taketh pleasure in those that fear him, in those that hope in his loving-kindness.
- Laud Jehovah, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
- For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee;
- He maketh peace in thy borders; he satisfieth thee with the finest of the wheat.
- He sendeth forth his oracles to the earth: his word runneth very swiftly.
- He giveth snow like wool, scattereth the hoar frost like ashes;
- He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?
- He sendeth his word, and melteth them; he causeth his wind to blow -- the waters flow.
- He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
- He hath not dealt thus with any nation; and as for [his] judgments, they have not known them. Hallelujah!
- Hallelujah! Praise Jehovah from the heavens; praise him in the heights.
- Praise ye him, all his angels; praise ye him, all his hosts.
- Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all ye stars of light.
- Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that are above the heavens.
- Let them praise the name of Jehovah, for he it is that commanded, and they were created:
- And he established them for ever and ever; he made [for them] a statute which shall not pass.
- Praise Jehovah from the earth, ye sea-monsters, and all deeps;
- Fire and hail, snow and vapour, stormy wind fulfilling his word;
- Mountains and all hills, fruit-trees and all cedars;
- Beasts and all cattle, creeping things and winged fowl;
- Kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all judges of the earth;
- Both young men and maidens, old men with youths, --
- Let them praise the name of Jehovah: for his name alone is exalted; his majesty is above the earth and the heavens.
- And he hath lifted up the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints, [even] of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Hallelujah!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.