|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to save a fortune with your online shopping? Shop online with Amazing-Bargains.com!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee.
- Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
- For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.
- My heart is smitten, and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.
- By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.
- I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.
- I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
- Mine enemies reproach me all the day; and they that are mad against me are sworn against me.
- For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping.
- Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.
- My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
- But thou, O LORD, shall endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
- Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
- For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
- So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
- When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.
- He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
- This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
- For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;
- To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
- To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
- When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.
- He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.
- I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
- Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
- They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
- But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
- The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
- Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
- Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
- Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
- He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
- The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
- He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
- He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
- For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
- As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
- Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
- For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
- As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
- For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
- But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
- To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
- The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
- Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
- Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
- Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
- Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
- Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
- Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
- Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
- Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
- Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
- At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
- They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
- Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
- He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
- They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
- By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
- He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
- He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
- And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
- The trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
- Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
- The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies.
- He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.
- Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth.
- The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
- The sun ariseth, they gather themselves together, and lay them down in their dens.
- Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening.
- O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
- So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
- There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
- These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
- That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
- Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
- Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
- The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
- He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
- I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
- My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
- Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.