52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 5
- I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
- I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.
- I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
- My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
- I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.
- I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.
- The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
- I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.
- What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?
- My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
- His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
- His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
- His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
- His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
- His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
- His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
Song of Solomon 6
500 Internal Server Error
- Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee.
- My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.
- I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.
- Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners.
- Turn away thine eyes from me, for they have overcome me: thy hair is as a flock of goats that appear from Gilead.
- Thy teeth are as a flock of sheep which go up from the washing, whereof every one beareth twins, and there is not one barren among them.
- As a piece of a pomegranate are thy temples within thy locks.
- There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.
- My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.
- Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?
- I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished and the pomegranates budded.
- Or ever I was aware, my soul made me like the chariots of Amminadib.
- Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee. What will ye see in the Shulamite? As it were the company of two armies.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.