52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said,
- Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man full of talk be justified?
- Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed?
- For thou hast said, My doctrine is pure, and I am clean in thine eyes.
- But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee;
- And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth.
- Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection?
- It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? deeper than hell; what canst thou know?
- The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.
- If he cut off, and shut up, or gather together, then who can hinder him?
- For he knoweth vain men: he seeth wickedness also; will he not then consider it?
- For vain men would be wise, though man be born like a wild ass's colt.
- If thou prepare thine heart, and stretch out thine hands toward him;
- If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
- For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:
- Because thou shalt forget thy misery, and remember it as waters that pass away:
- And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday: thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.
- And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety.
- Also thou shalt lie down, and none shall make thee afraid; yea, many shall make suit unto thee.
- But the eyes of the wicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost.
500 Internal Server Error
- And Job answered and said,
- No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you.
- But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
- I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn.
- He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
- The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.
- But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
- Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
- Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
- In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
- Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?
- With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.
- With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.
- Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: he shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.
- With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.
- He leadeth counsellors away spoiled, and maketh the judges fools.
- He looseth the bond of kings, and girdeth their loins with a girdle.
- He leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty.
- He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged.
- He poureth contempt upon princes, and weakeneth the strength of the mighty.
- He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.
- He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.
- He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.
- They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.