|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Then Zophar the Naamathite answered,
- "Shall a multitude of words go unanswered, And a talkative man be acquitted?
- "Shall your boasts silence men? And shall you scoff and none rebuke?
- "For you have said, "My teaching is pure, And I am innocent in your eyes.'
- "But would that God might speak, And open His lips against you,
- And show you the secrets of wisdom! For sound wisdom has two sides. Know then that God forgets a part of your iniquity.
- " Can you discover the depths of God? Can you discover the limits of the Almighty?
- "They are high as the heavens, what can you do? Deeper than Sheol, what can you know?
- "Its measure is longer than the earth And broader than the sea.
- "If He passes by or shuts up, Or calls an assembly, who can restrain Him?
- "For He knows false men, And He sees iniquity without investigating.
- " An idiot will become intelligent When the foal of a wild donkey is born a man.
- " If you would direct your heart right And spread out your hand to Him,
- If iniquity is in your hand, put it far away, And do not let wickedness dwell in your tents;
- "Then, indeed, you could lift up your face without moral defect, And you would be steadfast and not fear.
- "For you would forget your trouble, As waters that have passed by, you would remember it.
- "Your life would be brighter than noonday; Darkness would be like the morning.
- "Then you would trust, because there is hope; And you would look around and rest securely.
- "You would lie down and none would disturb you, And many would entreat your favor.
- "But the eyes of the wicked will fail, And there will be no escape for them; And their hope is to breathe their last.' 12
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Then Job responded,
- "Truly then you are the people, And with you wisdom will die!
- "But I have intelligence as well as you; I am not inferior to you. And who does not know such things as these?
- "I am a joke to my friends, The one who called on God and He answered him; The just and blameless man is a joke.
- " He who is at ease holds calamity in contempt, As prepared for those whose feet slip.
- "The tents of the destroyers prosper, And those who provoke God are secure, Whom God brings into their power.
- "But now ask the beasts, and let them teach you; And the birds of the heavens, and let them tell you.
- "Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you; And let the fish of the sea declare to you.
- "Who among all these does not know That the hand of the LORD has done this,
- In whose hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind?
- "Does not the ear test words, As the palate tastes its food?
- "Wisdom is with aged men, With long life is understanding.
- "With Him are wisdom and might; To Him belong counsel and understanding.
- "Behold, He tears down, and it cannot be rebuilt; He imprisons a man, and there can be no release.
- "Behold, He restrains the waters, and they dry up; And He sends them out, and they inundate the earth.
- "With Him are strength and sound wisdom, The misled and the misleader belong to Him.
- "He makes counselors walk barefoot And makes fools of judges.
- "He loosens the bond of kings And binds their loins with a girdle.
- "He makes priests walk barefoot And overthrows the secure ones.
- "He deprives the trusted ones of speech And takes away the discernment of the elders.
- "He pours contempt on nobles And loosens the belt of the strong.
- "He reveals mysteries from the darkness And brings the deep darkness into light.
- "He makes the nations great, then destroys them; He enlarges the nations, then leads them away.
- "He deprives of intelligence the chiefs of the earth's people And makes them wander in a pathless waste.
- "They grope in darkness with no light, And He makes them stagger like a drunken man. 13
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.