52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are ready for me.
- Are there not mockers with me? and doth not mine eye continue in their provocation?
- Lay down now, put me in a surety with thee; who is he that will strike hands with me?
- For thou hast hid their heart from understanding: therefore shalt thou not exalt them.
- He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his children shall fail.
- He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.
- Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.
- Upright men shall be astonied at this, and the innocent shall stir up himself against the hypocrite.
- The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.
- But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.
- My days are past, my purposes are broken off, even the thoughts of my heart.
- They change the night into day: the light is short because of darkness.
- If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness.
- I have said to corruption, Thou art my father: to the worm, Thou art my mother, and my sister.
- And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it?
- They shall go down to the bars of the pit, when our rest together is in the dust.
500 Internal Server Error
- Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said,
- How long will it be ere ye make an end of words? mark, and afterwards we will speak.
- Wherefore are we counted as beasts, and reputed vile in your sight?
- He teareth himself in his anger: shall the earth be forsaken for thee? and shall the rock be removed out of his place?
- Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine.
- The light shall be dark in his tabernacle, and his candle shall be put out with him.
- The steps of his strength shall be straitened, and his own counsel shall cast him down.
- For he is cast into a net by his own feet, and he walketh upon a snare.
- The gin shall take him by the heel, and the robber shall prevail against him.
- The snare is laid for him in the ground, and a trap for him in the way.
- Terrors shall make him afraid on every side, and shall drive him to his feet.
- His strength shall be hungerbitten, and destruction shall be ready at his side.
- It shall devour the strength of his skin: even the firstborn of death shall devour his strength.
- His confidence shall be rooted out of his tabernacle, and it shall bring him to the king of terrors.
- It shall dwell in his tabernacle, because it is none of his: brimstone shall be scattered upon his habitation.
- His roots shall be dried up beneath, and above shall his branch be cut off.
- His remembrance shall perish from the earth, and he shall have no name in the street.
- He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.
- He shall neither have son nor nephew among his people, nor any remaining in his dwellings.
- They that come after him shall be astonied at his day, as they that went before were affrighted.
- Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked, and this is the place of him that knoweth not God.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.