52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
- (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
- Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
- And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
- By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
- Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:
- To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
- For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
- Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.
- For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
- That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
- Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
- I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
- So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
- For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
- For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
- Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
- For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
- Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
- And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
- Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
- Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
- For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
- And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
- And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
- Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
- Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
- Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
- Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
500 Internal Server Error
- Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
- But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
- And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
- Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
- But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
- Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
- To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
- But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
- Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
- But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
- For there is no respect of persons with God.
- For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
- (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
- For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
- Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
- In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
- Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
- And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
- And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
- An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
- Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
- Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
- Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
- For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
- For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
- Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
- And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
- For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
- But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.