|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- OLord, do not rebuke me in Your anger, Nor chasten me in Your wrath.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am pining away; Heal me, O LORD, for my bones are dismayed.
- And my soul is greatly dismayed; But You, O LORD how long?
- Return, O LORD, rescue my soul; Save me because of Your lovingkindness.
- For there is no mention of You in death; In Sheol who will give You thanks?
- I am weary with my sighing; Every night I make my bed swim, I dissolve my couch with my tears.
- My eye has wasted away with grief; It has become old because of all my adversaries.
- Depart from me, all you who do iniquity, For the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping.
- The LORD has heard my supplication, The LORD receives my prayer.
- All my enemies will be ashamed and greatly dismayed; They shall turn back, they will suddenly be ashamed. 7 The LORD Implored to Defend the Psalmist against the Wicked. A Shiggaion of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush, a Benjamite.
- OLord my God, in You I have taken refuge; Save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me,
- Or he will tear my soul like a lion, Dragging me away, while there is none to deliver.
- O LORD my God, if I have done this, If there is injustice in my hands,
- If I have rewarded evil to my friend, Or have plundered him who without cause was my adversary,
- Let the enemy pursue my soul and overtake it; And let him trample my life down to the ground And lay my glory in the dust. Selah.
- Arise, O LORD, in Your anger; Lift up Yourself against the rage of my adversaries, And arouse Yourself for me; You have appointed judgment.
- Let the assembly of the peoples encompass You, And over them return on high.
- The LORD judges the peoples; Vindicate me, O LORD, according to my righteousness and my integrity that is in me.
- O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous; For the righteous God tries the hearts and minds.
- My shield is with God, Who saves the upright in heart.
- God is a righteous judge, And a God who has indignation every day.
- If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.
- He has also prepared for Himself deadly weapons; He makes His arrows fiery shafts.
- Behold, he travails with wickedness, And he conceives mischief and brings forth falsehood.
- He has dug a pit and hollowed it out, And has fallen into the hole which he made.
- His mischief will return upon his own head, And his violence will descend upon his own pate.
- I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. 8 The LORD'S Glory and Man's Dignity. For the choir director; on the Gittith. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- OLORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
- From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
- When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
- What is man that You take thought of him, And the son of man that You care for him?
- Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You crown him with glory and majesty!
- You make him to rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,
- All sheep and oxen, And also the beasts of the field,
- The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea, Whatever passes through the paths of the seas.
- O LORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth! 9 A Psalm of Thanksgiving for God's Justice. For the choir director; on Muth-labben. A Psalm of David.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.