52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- OLord, do not rebuke me in Your anger, Nor chasten me in Your wrath.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am pining away; Heal me, O LORD, for my bones are dismayed.
- And my soul is greatly dismayed; But You, O LORD how long?
- Return, O LORD, rescue my soul; Save me because of Your lovingkindness.
- For there is no mention of You in death; In Sheol who will give You thanks?
- I am weary with my sighing; Every night I make my bed swim, I dissolve my couch with my tears.
- My eye has wasted away with grief; It has become old because of all my adversaries.
- Depart from me, all you who do iniquity, For the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping.
- The LORD has heard my supplication, The LORD receives my prayer.
- All my enemies will be ashamed and greatly dismayed; They shall turn back, they will suddenly be ashamed. 7 The LORD Implored to Defend the Psalmist against the Wicked. A Shiggaion of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush, a Benjamite.
- OLord my God, in You I have taken refuge; Save me from all those who pursue me, and deliver me,
- Or he will tear my soul like a lion, Dragging me away, while there is none to deliver.
- O LORD my God, if I have done this, If there is injustice in my hands,
- If I have rewarded evil to my friend, Or have plundered him who without cause was my adversary,
- Let the enemy pursue my soul and overtake it; And let him trample my life down to the ground And lay my glory in the dust. Selah.
- Arise, O LORD, in Your anger; Lift up Yourself against the rage of my adversaries, And arouse Yourself for me; You have appointed judgment.
- Let the assembly of the peoples encompass You, And over them return on high.
- The LORD judges the peoples; Vindicate me, O LORD, according to my righteousness and my integrity that is in me.
- O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous; For the righteous God tries the hearts and minds.
- My shield is with God, Who saves the upright in heart.
- God is a righteous judge, And a God who has indignation every day.
- If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.
- He has also prepared for Himself deadly weapons; He makes His arrows fiery shafts.
- Behold, he travails with wickedness, And he conceives mischief and brings forth falsehood.
- He has dug a pit and hollowed it out, And has fallen into the hole which he made.
- His mischief will return upon his own head, And his violence will descend upon his own pate.
- I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. 8 The LORD'S Glory and Man's Dignity. For the choir director; on the Gittith. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- OLORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
- From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
- When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
- What is man that You take thought of him, And the son of man that You care for him?
- Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You crown him with glory and majesty!
- You make him to rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,
- All sheep and oxen, And also the beasts of the field,
- The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea, Whatever passes through the paths of the seas.
- O LORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth! 9 A Psalm of Thanksgiving for God's Justice. For the choir director; on Muth-labben. A Psalm of David.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.