52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments; according to The Sheminith. A Psalm of David. O LORD, rebuke me not in thy anger, nor chasten me in thy wrath.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am languishing; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
- My soul also is sorely troubled. But thou, O LORD--how long?
- Turn, O LORD, save my life; deliver me for the sake of thy steadfast love.
- For in death there is no remembrance of thee; in Sheol who can give thee praise?
- I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping.
- My eye wastes away because of grief, it grows weak because of all my foes.
- Depart from me, all you workers of evil; for the LORD has heard the sound of my weeping.
- The LORD has heard my supplication; the LORD accepts my prayer.
- All my enemies shall be ashamed and sorely troubled; they shall turn back, and be put to shame in a moment.
- A Shiggaion of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush a Benjaminite. O LORD my God, in thee do I take refuge; save me from all my pursuers, and deliver me,
- lest like a lion they rend me, dragging me away, with none to rescue.
- O LORD my God, if I have done this, if there is wrong in my hands,
- if I have requited my friend with evil or plundered my enemy without cause,
- let the enemy pursue me and overtake me, and let him trample my life to the ground, and lay my soul in the dust. [Selah]
- Arise, O LORD, in thy anger, lift thyself up against the fury of my enemies; awake, O my God; thou hast appointed a judgment.
- Let the assembly of the peoples be gathered about thee; and over it take thy seat on high.
- The LORD judges the peoples; judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness and according to the integrity that is in me.
- O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish thou the righteous, thou who triest the minds and hearts, thou righteous God.
- My shield is with God, who saves the upright in heart.
- God is a righteous judge, and a God who has indignation every day.
- If a man does not repent, God will whet his sword; he has bent and strung his bow;
- he has prepared his deadly weapons, making his arrows fiery shafts.
- Behold, the wicked man conceives evil, and is pregnant with mischief, and brings forth lies.
- He makes a pit, digging it out, and falls into the hole which he has made.
- His mischief returns upon his own head, and on his own pate his violence descends.
- I will give to the LORD the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD, the Most High.
500 Internal Server Error
- To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. A Psalm of David. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth! Thou whose glory above the heavens is chanted
- by the mouth of babes and infants, thou hast founded a bulwark because of thy foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.
- When I look at thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars which thou hast established;
- what is man that thou art mindful of him, and the son of man that thou dost care for him?
- Yet thou hast made him little less than God, and dost crown him with glory and honor.
- Thou hast given him dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet,
- all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field,
- the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, whatever passes along the paths of the sea.
- O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.