52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer with stringed instruments, on the octave. -- A Psalm of David. O Jehovah, in Thine anger reprove me not, Nor in Thy fury chastise me.
- Favour me, O Jehovah, for I [am] weak, Heal me, O Jehovah, For troubled have been my bones,
- And my soul hath been troubled greatly, And Thou, O Jehovah, till when?
- Turn back, O Jehovah, draw out my soul, Save me for Thy kindness' sake.
- For there is not in death Thy memorial, In Sheol, who doth give thanks to Thee?
- I have been weary with my sighing, I meditate through all the night [on] my bed, With my tear my couch I waste.
- Old from provocation is mine eye, It is old because of all mine adversaries,
- Turn from me all ye workers of iniquity, For Jehovah heard the voice of my weeping,
- Jehovah hath heard my supplication, Jehovah my prayer receiveth.
- Ashamed and troubled greatly are all mine enemies, They turn back -- ashamed [in] a moment!
- `The Erring One,' by David, that he sung to Jehovah concerning the words of Cush a Benjamite. O Jehovah, my God, in Thee I have trusted, Save me from all my pursuers, and deliver me.
- Lest he tear as a lion my soul, Rending, and there is no deliverer.
- O Jehovah, my God, if I have done this, If there is iniquity in my hands,
- If I have done my well-wisher evil, And draw mine adversary without cause,
- An enemy pursueth my soul, and overtaketh, And treadeth down to the earth my life, And my honour placeth in the dust. Selah.
- Rise, O Jehovah, in Thine anger, Be lifted up at the wrath of mine adversaries, And awake Thou for me: Judgment Thou hast commanded:
- And a company of peoples compass Thee, And over it on high turn Thou back,
- Jehovah doth judge the peoples; Judge me, O Jehovah, According to my righteousness, And according to mine integrity on me,
- Let, I pray Thee be ended the evil of the wicked, And establish Thou the righteous, And a trier of hearts and reins is the righteous God.
- My shield [is] on God, Saviour of the upright in heart!
- God [is] a righteous judge, And He is not angry at all times.
- If [one] turn not, His sword he sharpeneth, His bow he hath trodden -- He prepareth it,
- Yea, for him He hath prepared Instruments of death, His arrows for burning pursuers He maketh.
- Lo, he travaileth [with] iniquity, And he hath conceived perverseness, And hath brought forth falsehood.
- A pit he hath prepared, and he diggeth it, And he falleth into a ditch he maketh.
- Return doth his perverseness on his head, And on his crown his violence cometh down.
- I thank Jehovah, According to His righteousness, And praise the name of Jehovah Most High!
- To the Overseer, `On the Gittith.' A Psalm of David. Jehovah, our Lord, How honourable Thy name in all the earth! Who settest thine honour on the heavens.
- From the mouths of infants and sucklings Thou hast founded strength, Because of Thine adversaries, To still an enemy and a self-avenger.
- For I see Thy heavens, a work of Thy fingers, Moon and stars that Thou didst establish.
- What [is] man that Thou rememberest him? The son of man that Thou inspectest him?
- And causest him to lack a little of Godhead, And with honour and majesty compassest him.
- Thou dost cause him to rule Over the works of Thy hands, All Thou hast placed under his feet.
- Sheep and oxen, all of them, And also beasts of the field,
- Bird of the heavens, and fish of the sea, Passing through the paths of the seas!
- Jehovah, our Lord, How honourable Thy name in all the earth!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.