52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Timothy 3
- But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
- For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,
- unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,
- treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
- holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
- For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses,
- always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith.
- But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes' and Jambres' folly was also.
- Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, perseverance,
- persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium and at Lystra; what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me!
- Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
- But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
- You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
- and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
- All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
- so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 4
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom:
- preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
- and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
- But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
- For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come.
- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith;
- in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.
- Make every effort to come to me soon;
- for Demas, having loved this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica; Crescens has gone to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
- Only Luke is with me. Pick up Mark and bring him with you, for he is useful to me for service.
- But Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus.
- When you come bring the cloak which I left at Troas with Carpus, and the books, especially the parchments.
- Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm; the Lord will repay him according to his deeds.
- Be on guard against him yourself, for he vigorously opposed our teaching.
- At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them.
- But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth.
- The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
- Greet Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.
- Erastus remained at Corinth, but Trophimus I left sick at Miletus.
- Make every effort to come before winter. Eubulus greets you, also Pudens and Linus and Claudia and all the brethren.
- The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.