52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise the LORD, all nations; Laud Him, all peoples!
- For His lovingkindness is great toward us, And the truth of the LORD is everlasting. Praise the LORD! 118
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
- Oh let Israel say, "His lovingkindness is everlasting.'
- Oh let the house of Aaron say, "His lovingkindness is everlasting.'
- Oh let those who fear the LORD say, "His lovingkindness is everlasting.'
- From my distress I called upon the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me in a large place.
- The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?
- The LORD is for me among those who help me; Therefore I will look with satisfaction on those who hate me.
- It is better to take refuge in the LORD Than to trust in man.
- It is better to take refuge in the LORD Than to trust in princes.
- All nations surrounded me; In the name of the LORD I will surely cut them off.
- They surrounded me, yes, they surrounded me; In the name of the LORD I will surely cut them off.
- They surrounded me like bees; They were extinguished as a fire of thorns; In the name of the LORD I will surely cut them off.
- You pushed me violently so that I was falling, But the LORD helped me.
- The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation.
- The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
- The right hand of the LORD is exalted; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
- I will not die, but live, And tell of the works of the LORD.
- The LORD has disciplined me severely, But He has not given me over to death.
- Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD.
- This is the gate of the LORD; The righteous will enter through it.
- I shall give thanks to You, for You have answered me, And You have become my salvation.
- The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.
- This is the LORD'S doing; It is marvelous in our eyes.
- This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- O LORD, do save, we beseech You; O LORD, we beseech You, do send prosperity!
- Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD; We have blessed you from the house of the LORD.
- The LORD is God, and He has given us light; Bind the festival sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar.
- You are my God, and I give thanks to You; You are my God, I extol You.
- Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. 119 Meditations and Prayers Relating to the Law of God. A Aleph.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.