|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Rescue me, O LORD, from evil men; Preserve me from violent men
- Who devise evil things in their hearts; They continually stir up wars.
- They sharpen their tongues as a serpent; Poison of a viper is under their lips. Selah.
- Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; Preserve me from violent men Who have purposed to trip up my feet.
- The proud have hidden a trap for me, and cords; They have spread a net by the wayside; They have set snares for me. Selah.
- I said to the LORD, "You are my God; Give ear, O LORD, to the voice of my supplications.
- "O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the day of battle.
- "Do not grant, O LORD, the desires of the wicked; Do not promote his evil device, that they not be exalted. Selah.
- "As for the head of those who surround me, May the mischief of their lips cover them.
- "May burning coals fall upon them; May they be cast into the fire, Into deep pits from which they cannot rise.
- "May a slanderer not be established in the earth; May evil hunt the violent man speedily.'
- I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted And justice for the poor.
- Surely the righteous will give thanks to Your name; The upright will dwell in Your presence. 141 An Evening Prayer for Sanctification and Protection. A Psalm of David.
- OLord, I call upon You; hasten to me! Give ear to my voice when I call to You!
- May my prayer be counted as incense before You; The lifting up of my hands as the evening offering.
- Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips.
- Do not incline my heart to any evil thing, To practice deeds of wickedness With men who do iniquity; And do not let me eat of their delicacies.
- Let the righteous smite me in kindness and reprove me; It is oil upon the head; Do not let my head refuse it, For still my prayer is against their wicked deeds.
- Their judges are thrown down by the sides of the rock, And they hear my words, for they are pleasant.
- As when one plows and breaks open the earth, Our bones have been scattered at the mouth of Sheol.
- For my eyes are toward You, O GOD, the Lord; In You I take refuge; do not leave me defenseless.
- Keep me from the jaws of the trap which they have set for me, And from the snares of those who do iniquity.
- Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I pass by safely. 142 Prayer for Help in Trouble. Maskil of David, when he was in the cave. A Prayer.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- I cry aloud with my voice to the LORD; I make supplication with my voice to the LORD.
- I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare my trouble before Him.
- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, You knew my path. In the way where I walk They have hidden a trap for me.
- Look to the right and see; For there is no one who regards me; There is no escape for me; No one cares for my soul.
- I cried out to You, O LORD; I said, "You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living.
- " Give heed to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, For they are too strong for me.
- " Bring my soul out of prison, So that I may give thanks to Your name; The righteous will surround me, For You will deal bountifully with me.' 143 Prayer for Deliverance and Guidance. A Psalm of David.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.