52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. Deliver me, O LORD, from evil men; preserve me from violent men,
- who plan evil things in their heart, and stir up wars continually.
- They make their tongue sharp as a serpent's, and under their lips is the poison of vipers. [Selah]
- Guard me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have planned to trip up my feet.
- Arrogant men have hidden a trap for me, and with cords they have spread a net, by the wayside they have set snares for me. [Selah]
- I say to the LORD, Thou art my God; give ear to the voice of my supplications, O LORD!
- O LORD, my Lord, my strong deliverer, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
- Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked; do not further his evil plot! [Selah]
- Those who surround me lift up their head, let the mischief of their lips overwhelm them!
- Let burning coals fall upon them! Let them be cast into pits, no more to rise!
- Let not the slanderer be established in the land; let evil hunt down the violent man speedily!
- I know that the LORD maintains the cause of the afflicted, and executes justice for the needy.
- Surely the righteous shall give thanks to thy name; the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
- A Psalm of David. I call upon thee, O LORD; make haste to me! Give ear to my voice, when I call to thee!
- Let my prayer be counted as incense before thee, and the lifting up of my hands as an evening sacrifice!
- Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD, keep watch over the door of my lips!
- Incline not my heart to any evil, to busy myself with wicked deeds in company with men who work iniquity; and let me not eat of their dainties!
- Let a good man strike or rebuke me in kindness, but let the oil of the wicked never anoint my head; for my prayer is continually against their wicked deeds.
- When they are given over to those who shall condemn them, then they shall learn that the word of the LORD is true.
- As a rock which one cleaves and shatters on the land, so shall their bones be strewn at the mouth of Sheol.
- But my eyes are toward thee, O LORD God; in thee I seek refuge; leave me not defenseless!
- Keep me from the trap which they have laid for me, and from the snares of evildoers!
- Let the wicked together fall into their own nets, while I escape.
500 Internal Server Error
- A Maskil of David, when he was in the cave. A Prayer. I cry with my voice to the LORD, with my voice I make supplication to the LORD,
- I pour out my complaint before him, I tell my trouble before him.
- When my spirit is faint, thou knowest my way! In the path where I walk they have hidden a trap for me.
- I look to the right and watch, but there is none who takes notice of me; no refuge remains to me, no man cares for me.
- I cry to thee, O LORD; I say, Thou art my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.
- Give heed to my cry; for I am brought very low! Deliver me from my persecutors; for they are too strong for me!
- Bring me out of prison, that I may give thanks to thy name! The righteous will surround me; for thou wilt deal bountifully with me.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.