52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. Deliver me, O LORD, from evil men; preserve me from violent men,
- who plan evil things in their heart, and stir up wars continually.
- They make their tongue sharp as a serpent's, and under their lips is the poison of vipers. [Selah]
- Guard me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have planned to trip up my feet.
- Arrogant men have hidden a trap for me, and with cords they have spread a net, by the wayside they have set snares for me. [Selah]
- I say to the LORD, Thou art my God; give ear to the voice of my supplications, O LORD!
- O LORD, my Lord, my strong deliverer, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
- Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked; do not further his evil plot! [Selah]
- Those who surround me lift up their head, let the mischief of their lips overwhelm them!
- Let burning coals fall upon them! Let them be cast into pits, no more to rise!
- Let not the slanderer be established in the land; let evil hunt down the violent man speedily!
- I know that the LORD maintains the cause of the afflicted, and executes justice for the needy.
- Surely the righteous shall give thanks to thy name; the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
- A Psalm of David. I call upon thee, O LORD; make haste to me! Give ear to my voice, when I call to thee!
- Let my prayer be counted as incense before thee, and the lifting up of my hands as an evening sacrifice!
- Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD, keep watch over the door of my lips!
- Incline not my heart to any evil, to busy myself with wicked deeds in company with men who work iniquity; and let me not eat of their dainties!
- Let a good man strike or rebuke me in kindness, but let the oil of the wicked never anoint my head; for my prayer is continually against their wicked deeds.
- When they are given over to those who shall condemn them, then they shall learn that the word of the LORD is true.
- As a rock which one cleaves and shatters on the land, so shall their bones be strewn at the mouth of Sheol.
- But my eyes are toward thee, O LORD God; in thee I seek refuge; leave me not defenseless!
- Keep me from the trap which they have laid for me, and from the snares of evildoers!
- Let the wicked together fall into their own nets, while I escape.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A Maskil of David, when he was in the cave. A Prayer. I cry with my voice to the LORD, with my voice I make supplication to the LORD,
- I pour out my complaint before him, I tell my trouble before him.
- When my spirit is faint, thou knowest my way! In the path where I walk they have hidden a trap for me.
- I look to the right and watch, but there is none who takes notice of me; no refuge remains to me, no man cares for me.
- I cry to thee, O LORD; I say, Thou art my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.
- Give heed to my cry; for I am brought very low! Deliver me from my persecutors; for they are too strong for me!
- Bring me out of prison, that I may give thanks to thy name! The righteous will surround me; for thou wilt deal bountifully with me.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.