|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. Deliver me, O Jehovah, from an evil man, From one of violence Thou keepest me.
- Who have devised evils in the heart, All the day they assemble [for] wars.
- They sharpened their tongue as a serpent, Poison of an adder [is] under their lips. Selah.
- Preserve me, Jehovah, from the hands of the wicked, From one of violence Thou keepest me, Who have devised to overthrow my steps.
- The proud hid a snare for me -- and cords, They spread a net by the side of the path, Snares they have set for me. Selah.
- I have said to Jehovah, `My God [art] Thou, Hear, Jehovah, the voice of my supplications.'
- O Jehovah, my Lord, strength of my salvation, Thou hast covered my head in the day of armour.
- Grant not, O Jehovah, the desires of the wicked, His wicked device bring not forth, They are high. Selah.
- The chief of my surrounders, The perverseness of their lips covereth them.
- They cause to fall on themselves burning coals, Into fire He doth cast them, Into deep pits -- they arise not.
- A talkative man is not established in the earth, One of violence -- evil hunteth to overflowing.
- I have known that Jehovah doth execute The judgment of the afflicted, The judgment of the needy.
- Only -- the righteous give thanks to Thy name, The upright do dwell with Thy presence!
- A Psalm, by David. O Jehovah, I have called Thee, haste to me, Give ear [to] my voice when I call to Thee.
- My prayer is prepared -- incense before Thee, The lifting up of my hands -- the evening present.
- Set, O Jehovah, a watch for my mouth, Watch Thou over the door of my lips.
- Incline not my heart to an evil thing, To do habitually actions in wickedness, With men working iniquity, Yea, I eat not of their pleasant things.
- The righteous doth beat me [in] kindness. And doth reprove me, Oil of the head my head disalloweth not, For still my prayer [is] about their vexations.
- Their judges have been released by the sides of a rock, And they have heard my sayings, For they have been pleasant.
- As one tilling and ripping up in the land, Have our bones been scattered at the command of Saul.
- But to Thee, O Jehovah, my Lord, [are] mine eyes, In Thee I have trusted, Make not bare my soul.
- Keep me from the gin they laid for me, Even snares of workers of iniquity.
- The wicked fall in their nets together, till I pass over!
500 Internal Server Error
- An Instruction of David, a Prayer when he is in the cave. My voice [is] unto Jehovah, I cry, My voice [is] unto Jehovah, I entreat grace.
- I pour forth before Him my meditation, My distress before Him I declare.
- When my spirit hath been feeble in me, Then Thou hast known my path; In the way [in] which I walk, They have hid a snare for me.
- Looking on the right hand -- and seeing, And I have none recognizing; Perished hath refuge from me, There is none inquiring for my soul.
- I have cried unto thee, O Jehovah, I have said, `Thou [art] my refuge, My portion in the land of the living.'
- Attend Thou unto my loud cry, For I have become very low, Deliver Thou me from my pursuers, For they have been stronger than I.
- Bring forth from prison my soul to confess Thy name, The righteous do compass me about, When Thou conferrest benefits upon me!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.