52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Prayer of Moses, the man of God. LORD, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
- Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting thou art God.
- Thou turnest man back to the dust, and sayest, "Turn back, O children of men!"
- For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night.
- Thou dost sweep men away; they are like a dream, like grass which is renewed in the morning:
- in the morning it flourishes and is renewed; in the evening it fades and withers.
- For we are consumed by thy anger; by thy wrath we are overwhelmed.
- Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
- For all our days pass away under thy wrath, our years come to an end like a sigh.
- The years of our life are threescore and ten, or even by reason of strength fourscore; yet their span is but toil and trouble; they are soon gone, and we fly away.
- Who considers the power of thy anger, and thy wrath according to the fear of thee?
- So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.
- Return, O LORD! How long? Have pity on thy servants!
- Satisfy us in the morning with thy steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
- Make us glad as many days as thou hast afflicted us, and as many years as we have seen evil.
- Let thy work be manifest to thy servants, and thy glorious power to their children.
- Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish thou the work of our hands upon us, yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty,
- will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust."
- For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence;
- he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
- You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
- nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
- A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.
- You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
- Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your habitation,
- no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.
- For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.
- On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
- You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.
- Because he cleaves to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.
- When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will rescue him and honor him.
- With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
- A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath. It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to thy name, O Most High;
- to declare thy steadfast love in the morning, and thy faithfulness by night,
- to the music of the lute and the harp, to the melody of the lyre.
- For thou, O LORD, hast made me glad by thy work; at the works of thy hands I sing for joy.
- How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
- The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
- that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
- but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.
- For, lo, thy enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thy enemies shall perish; all evildoers shall be scattered.
- But thou hast exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; thou hast poured over me fresh oil.
- My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies, my ears have heard the doom of my evil assailants.
- The righteous flourish like the palm tree, and grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
- They are planted in the house of the LORD, they flourish in the courts of our God.
- They still bring forth fruit in old age, they are ever full of sap and green,
- to show that the LORD is upright; he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.