52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hallelujah! I will celebrate Jehovah with [my] whole heart, in the council of the upright, and in the assembly.
- Great are the works of Jehovah; sought out of all that delight in them.
- His work is majesty and splendour, and his righteousness abideth for ever.
- He hath made his wonders to be remembered: Jehovah is gracious and merciful.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him; he is ever mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewn his people the power of his works, to give them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of his hands are truth and judgment; all his precepts are faithful:
- Maintained for ever and ever, done in truth and uprightness.
- He sent deliverance unto his people; he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and terrible is his name.
- The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do [his precepts]: his praise abideth for ever.
- Hallelujah! Blessed is the man that feareth Jehovah, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- Wealth and riches [shall be] in his house; and his righteousness abideth for ever.
- Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness; he is gracious, and merciful, and righteous.
- It is well with the man that is gracious and lendeth; he will sustain his cause in judgment.
- For he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
- He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is fixed confiding in Jehovah;
- His heart is maintained, he is not afraid, until he see [his desire] upon his oppressors.
- He scattereth abroad, he giveth to the needy; his righteousness abideth for ever: his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The wicked [man] shall see [it] and be vexed; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
- Hallelujah! Praise, ye servants of Jehovah, praise the name of Jehovah.
- Blessed be the name of Jehovah, from this time forth and for evermore!
- From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, let Jehovah's name be praised.
- Jehovah is high above all nations, his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto Jehovah our God, who hath placed his dwelling on high;
- Who humbleth himself to look on the heavens and on the earth?
- He raiseth up the poor out of the dust; from the dung-hill he lifteth up the needy,
- To set [him] among nobles, among the nobles of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house, [as] a joyful mother of sons. Hallelujah!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.