52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise the LORD! I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart, In the company of the upright and in the assembly.
- Great are the works of the LORD; They are studied by all who delight in them.
- Splendid and majestic is His work, And His righteousness endures forever.
- He has made His wonders to be remembered; The LORD is gracious and compassionate.
- He has given food to those who fear Him; He will remember His covenant forever.
- He has made known to His people the power of His works, In giving them the heritage of the nations.
- The works of His hands are truth and justice; All His precepts are sure.
- They are upheld forever and ever; They are performed in truth and uprightness.
- He has sent redemption to His people; He has ordained His covenant forever; Holy and awesome is His name.
- The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever. 112
- Praise the LORD! How blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who greatly delights in His commandments.
- His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed.
- Wealth and riches are in his house, And his righteousness endures forever.
- Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous.
- It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He will maintain his cause in judgment.
- For he will never be shaken; The righteous will be remembered forever.
- He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
- His heart is upheld, he will not fear, Until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries.
- He has given freely to the poor, His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted in honor.
- The wicked will see it and be vexed, He will gnash his teeth and melt away; The desire of the wicked will perish. 113
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Praise the LORD! Praise, O servants of the LORD, Praise the name of the LORD.
- Blessed be the name of the LORD From this time forth and forever.
- From the rising of the sun to its setting The name of the LORD is to be praised.
- The LORD is high above all nations; His glory is above the heavens.
- Who is like the LORD our God, Who is enthroned on high,
- Who humbles Himself to behold The things that are in heaven and in the earth?
- He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the needy from the ash heap,
- To make them sit with princes, With the princes of His people.
- He makes the barren woman abide in the house As a joyful mother of children. Praise the LORD! 114
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.