52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Praise ye Jah! I thank Jehovah with the whole heart, In the secret meeting of the upright, And of the company.
- Great [are] the works of Jehovah, Sought out by all desiring them.
- Honourable and majestic is His work, And His righteousness is standing for ever.
- A memorial He hath made of His wonders, Gracious and merciful [is] Jehovah.
- Prey He hath given to those fearing Him, He remembereth to the age His covenant.
- The power of His works He hath declared to His people, To give to them the inheritance of nations.
- The works of His hands [are] true and just, Stedfast [are] all His appointments.
- They are sustained for ever to the age. They are made in truth and uprightness.
- Redemption He hath sent to His people, He hath appointed to the age His covenant, Holy and fearful [is] His name.
- The beginning of wisdom [is] fear of Jehovah, Good understanding have all doing them, His praise [is] standing for ever!
- Praise ye Jah! O the happiness of one fearing Jehovah, In His commands he hath delighted greatly.
- Mighty in the earth is his seed, The generation of the upright is blessed.
- Wealth and riches [are] in his house, And his righteousness is standing for ever.
- Light hath risen in darkness to the upright, Gracious, and merciful, and righteous.
- Good [is] the man -- gracious and lending, He sustaineth his matters in judgment.
- For -- to the age he is not moved; For a memorial age-during is the righteous.
- Of an evil report he is not afraid, Prepared is His heart, confident in Jehovah.
- Sustained is his heart -- he feareth not, Till that he look on his adversaries.
- He hath scattered -- hath given to the needy, His righteousness is standing for ever, His horn is exalted with honour.
- The wicked seeth, and hath been angry, His teeth he gnasheth, and hath melted, The desire of the wicked doth perish!
- Praise ye Jah! Praise, ye servants of Jehovah. Praise the name of Jehovah.
- The name of Jehovah is blessed, From henceforth, and unto the age.
- From the rising of the sun unto its going in, Praised [is] the name of Jehovah.
- High above all nations [is] Jehovah, Above the heavens [is] his honour.
- Who [is] as Jehovah our God, He is exalting [Himself] to sit?
- He is humbling [Himself] to look On the heavens and on the earth.
- He is raising up from the dust the poor, From a dunghill He exalteth the needy.
- To cause to sit with princes, With the princes of His people.
- Causing the barren one of the house to sit, A joyful mother of sons; praise ye Jah!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.