|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Elihu spake moreover, and said,
- Thinkest thou this to be right, that thou saidst, My righteousness is more than God's?
- For thou saidst, What advantage will it be unto thee? and, What profit shall I have, if I be cleansed from my sin?
- I will answer thee, and thy companions with thee.
- Look unto the heavens, and see; and behold the clouds which are higher than thou.
- If thou sinnest, what doest thou against him? or if thy transgressions be multiplied, what doest thou unto him?
- If thou be righteous, what givest thou him? or what receiveth he of thine hand?
- Thy wickedness may hurt a man as thou art; and thy righteousness may profit the son of man.
- By reason of the multitude of oppressions they make the oppressed to cry: they cry out by reason of the arm of the mighty.
- But none saith, Where is God my maker, who giveth songs in the night;
- Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?
- There they cry, but none giveth answer, because of the pride of evil men.
- Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.
- Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
- But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity:
- Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without knowledge.
- Elihu also proceeded, and said,
- Suffer me a little, and I will shew thee that I have yet to speak on God's behalf.
- I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker.
- For truly my words shall not be false: he that is perfect in knowledge is with thee.
- Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom.
- He preserveth not the life of the wicked: but giveth right to the poor.
- He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted.
- And if they be bound in fetters, and be holden in cords of affliction;
- Then he sheweth them their work, and their transgressions that they have exceeded.
- He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity.
- If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
- But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge.
- But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.
- They die in youth, and their life is among the unclean.
- He delivereth the poor in his affliction, and openeth their ears in oppression.
- Even so would he have removed thee out of the strait into a broad place, where there is no straitness; and that which should be set on thy table should be full of fatness.
- But thou hast fulfilled the judgment of the wicked: judgment and justice take hold on thee.
- Because there is wrath, beware lest he take thee away with his stroke: then a great ransom cannot deliver thee.
- Will he esteem thy riches? no, not gold, nor all the forces of strength.
- Desire not the night, when people are cut off in their place.
- Take heed, regard not iniquity: for this hast thou chosen rather than affliction.
- Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?
- Who hath enjoined him his way? or who can say, Thou hast wrought iniquity?
- Remember that thou magnify his work, which men behold.
- Every man may see it; man may behold it afar off.
- Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out.
- For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof:
- Which the clouds do drop and distil upon man abundantly.
- Also can any understand the spreadings of the clouds, or the noise of his tabernacle?
- Behold, he spreadeth his light upon it, and covereth the bottom of the sea.
- For by them judgeth he the people; he giveth meat in abundance.
- With clouds he covereth the light; and commandeth it not to shine by the cloud that cometh betwixt.
- The noise thereof sheweth concerning it, the cattle also concerning the vapour.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.