|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- "My spirit is broken, my days are extinguished, The grave is ready for me.
- " Surely mockers are with me, And my eye gazes on their provocation.
- "Lay down, now, a pledge for me with Yourself; Who is there that will be my guarantor?
- "For You have kept their heart from understanding, Therefore You will not exalt them.
- "He who informs against friends for a share of the spoil, The eyes of his children also will languish.
- "But He has made me a byword of the people, And I am one at whom men spit.
- "My eye has also grown dim because of grief, And all my members are as a shadow.
- "The upright will be appalled at this, And the innocent will stir up himself against the godless.
- "Nevertheless the righteous will hold to his way, And he who has clean hands will grow stronger and stronger.
- "But come again all of you now, For I do not find a wise man among you.
- "My days are past, my plans are torn apart, Even the wishes of my heart.
- "They make night into day, saying, "The light is near,' in the presence of darkness.
- "If I look for Sheol as my home, I make my bed in the darkness;
- If I call to the pit, "You are my father'; To the worm, "my mother and my sister';
- Where now is my hope? And who regards my hope?
- " Will it go down with me to Sheol? Shall we together go down into the dust?' 18
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Then Bildad the Shuhite responded,
- "How long will you hunt for words? Show understanding and then we can talk.
- "Why are we regarded as beasts, As stupid in your eyes?
- "O you who tear yourself in your anger For your sake is the earth to be abandoned, Or the rock to be moved from its place?
- "Indeed, the light of the wicked goes out, And the flame of his fire gives no light.
- "The light in his tent is darkened, And his lamp goes out above him.
- "His vigorous stride is shortened, And his own scheme brings him down.
- "For he is thrown into the net by his own feet, And he steps on the webbing.
- "A snare seizes him by the heel, And a trap snaps shut on him.
- "A noose for him is hidden in the ground, And a trap for him on the path.
- "All around terrors frighten him, And harry him at every step.
- "His strength is famished, And calamity is ready at his side.
- " His skin is devoured by disease, The firstborn of death devours his limbs.
- "He is torn from the security of his tent, And they march him before the king of terrors.
- " There dwells in his tent nothing of his; Brimstone is scattered on his habitation.
- "His roots are dried below, And his branch is cut off above.
- " Memory of him perishes from the earth, And he has no name abroad.
- " He is driven from light into darkness, And chased from the inhabited world.
- "He has no offspring or posterity among his people, Nor any survivor where he sojourned.
- "Those in the west are appalled at his fate, And those in the east are seized with horror.
- "Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked, And this is the place of him who does not know God.' 19
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.