52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Every wise woman hath builded her house, And the foolish with her hands breaketh it down.
- Whoso is walking in his uprightness is fearing Jehovah, And the perverted [in] his ways is despising Him.
- In the mouth of a fool [is] a rod of pride, And the lips of the wise preserve them.
- Without oxen a stall [is] clean, And great [is] the increase by the power of the ox.
- A faithful witness lieth not, And a false witness breatheth out lies.
- A scorner hath sought wisdom, and it is not, And knowledge to the intelligent [is] easy.
- Go from before a foolish man, Or thou hast not known the lips of knowledge.
- The wisdom of the prudent [is] to understand his way, And the folly of fools [is] deceit.
- Fools mock at a guilt-offering, And among the upright -- a pleasing thing.
- The heart knoweth its own bitterness, And with its joy a stranger doth not intermeddle.
- The house of the wicked is destroyed, And the tent of the upright flourisheth.
- There is a way -- right before a man, And its latter end [are] ways of death.
- Even in laughter is the heart pained, And the latter end of joy [is] affliction.
- From his ways is the backslider in heart filled, And a good man -- from his fruits.
- The simple giveth credence to everything, And the prudent attendeth to his step.
- The wise is fearing and turning from evil, And a fool is transgressing and is confident.
- Whoso is short of temper doth folly, And a man of wicked devices is hated.
- The simple have inherited folly, And the prudent are crowned [with] knowledge.
- The evil have bowed down before the good, And the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
- Even of his neighbour is the poor hated, And those loving the rich [are] many.
- Whoso is despising his neighbour sinneth, Whoso is favouring the humble, O his happiness.
- Do not they err who are devising evil? And kindness and truth [are] to those devising good,
- In all labour there is advantage, And a thing of the lips [is] only to want.
- The crown of the wise is their wealth, The folly of fools [is] folly.
- A true witness is delivering souls, And a deceitful one breatheth out lies.
- In the fear of Jehovah [is] strong confidence, And to His sons there is a refuge.
- The fear of Jehovah [is] a fountain of life, To turn aside from snares of death.
- In the multitude of a people [is] the honour of a king, And in lack of people the ruin of a prince.
- Whoso is slow to anger [is] of great understanding, And whoso is short in temper is exalting folly.
- A healed heart [is] life to the flesh, And rottenness to the bones [is] envy.
- An oppressor of the poor reproacheth his Maker, And whoso is honouring Him Is favouring the needy.
- In his wickedness is the wicked driven away, And trustful in his death [is] the righteous.
- In the heart of the intelligent wisdom doth rest. And in the midst of fools it is known.
- Righteousness exalteth a nation, And the goodliness of peoples [is] a sin-offering.
- The favour of a king [is] to a wise servant, And an object of his wrath is one causing shame!
500 Internal Server Error
- A soft answer turneth back fury, And a grievous word raiseth up anger.
- The tongue of the wise maketh knowledge good, And the mouth of fools uttereth folly.
- In every place are the eyes of Jehovah, Watching the evil and the good.
- A healed tongue [is] a tree of life, And perverseness in it -- a breach in the spirit.
- A fool despiseth the instruction of his father, And whoso is regarding reproof is prudent.
- [In] the house of the righteous [is] abundant strength, And in the increase of the wicked -- trouble.
- The lips of the wise scatter knowledge, And the heart of fools [is] not right.
- The sacrifice of the wicked [is] an abomination to Jehovah, And the prayer of the upright [is] His delight.
- An abomination to Jehovah [is] the way of the wicked, And whoso is pursuing righteousness He loveth.
- Chastisement [is] grievous to him who is forsaking the path, Whoso is hating reproof dieth.
- Sheol and destruction [are] before Jehovah, Surely also the hearts of the sons of men.
- A scorner loveth not his reprover, Unto the wise he goeth not.
- A joyful heart maketh glad the face, And by grief of heart is the spirit smitten.
- The heart of the intelligent seeketh knowledge, And the mouth of fools enjoyeth folly.
- All the days of the afflicted [are] evil, And gladness of heart [is] a perpetual banquet.
- Better [is] a little with the fear of Jehovah, Than much treasure, and tumult with it.
- Better [is] an allowance of green herbs and love there, Than a fatted ox, and hatred with it.
- A man of fury stirreth up contention, And the slow to anger appeaseth strife.
- The way of the slothful [is] as a hedge of briers, And the path of the upright is raised up.
- A wise son rejoiceth a father. And a foolish man is despising his mother.
- Folly is joy to one lacking heart, And a man of intelligence directeth [his] going.
- Without counsel [is] the making void of purposes, And in a multitude of counsellors it is established.
- Joy [is] to a man in the answer of his mouth, And a word in its season -- how good!
- A path of life [is] on high for the wise, To turn aside from Sheol beneath.
- The house of the proud Jehovah pulleth down, And He setteth up the border of the widow.
- An abomination to Jehovah [are] thoughts of wickedness, And pure [are] sayings of pleasantness.
- A dishonest gainer is troubling his house, And whoso is hating gifts liveth.
- The heart of the righteous meditateth to answer, And the mouth of the wicked uttereth evil things.
- Far [is] Jehovah from the wicked, And the prayer of the righteous He heareth.
- The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart, A good report maketh fat the bone.
- An ear that is hearing the reproof of life Doth lodge among the wise.
- Whoso is refusing instruction is despising his soul, And whoso is hearing reproof Is getting understanding.
- The fear of Jehovah [is] the instruction of wisdom, And before honour [is] humility!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.