|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Every wise woman hath builded her house, And the foolish with her hands breaketh it down.
- Whoso is walking in his uprightness is fearing Jehovah, And the perverted [in] his ways is despising Him.
- In the mouth of a fool [is] a rod of pride, And the lips of the wise preserve them.
- Without oxen a stall [is] clean, And great [is] the increase by the power of the ox.
- A faithful witness lieth not, And a false witness breatheth out lies.
- A scorner hath sought wisdom, and it is not, And knowledge to the intelligent [is] easy.
- Go from before a foolish man, Or thou hast not known the lips of knowledge.
- The wisdom of the prudent [is] to understand his way, And the folly of fools [is] deceit.
- Fools mock at a guilt-offering, And among the upright -- a pleasing thing.
- The heart knoweth its own bitterness, And with its joy a stranger doth not intermeddle.
- The house of the wicked is destroyed, And the tent of the upright flourisheth.
- There is a way -- right before a man, And its latter end [are] ways of death.
- Even in laughter is the heart pained, And the latter end of joy [is] affliction.
- From his ways is the backslider in heart filled, And a good man -- from his fruits.
- The simple giveth credence to everything, And the prudent attendeth to his step.
- The wise is fearing and turning from evil, And a fool is transgressing and is confident.
- Whoso is short of temper doth folly, And a man of wicked devices is hated.
- The simple have inherited folly, And the prudent are crowned [with] knowledge.
- The evil have bowed down before the good, And the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
- Even of his neighbour is the poor hated, And those loving the rich [are] many.
- Whoso is despising his neighbour sinneth, Whoso is favouring the humble, O his happiness.
- Do not they err who are devising evil? And kindness and truth [are] to those devising good,
- In all labour there is advantage, And a thing of the lips [is] only to want.
- The crown of the wise is their wealth, The folly of fools [is] folly.
- A true witness is delivering souls, And a deceitful one breatheth out lies.
- In the fear of Jehovah [is] strong confidence, And to His sons there is a refuge.
- The fear of Jehovah [is] a fountain of life, To turn aside from snares of death.
- In the multitude of a people [is] the honour of a king, And in lack of people the ruin of a prince.
- Whoso is slow to anger [is] of great understanding, And whoso is short in temper is exalting folly.
- A healed heart [is] life to the flesh, And rottenness to the bones [is] envy.
- An oppressor of the poor reproacheth his Maker, And whoso is honouring Him Is favouring the needy.
- In his wickedness is the wicked driven away, And trustful in his death [is] the righteous.
- In the heart of the intelligent wisdom doth rest. And in the midst of fools it is known.
- Righteousness exalteth a nation, And the goodliness of peoples [is] a sin-offering.
- The favour of a king [is] to a wise servant, And an object of his wrath is one causing shame!
- A soft answer turneth back fury, And a grievous word raiseth up anger.
- The tongue of the wise maketh knowledge good, And the mouth of fools uttereth folly.
- In every place are the eyes of Jehovah, Watching the evil and the good.
- A healed tongue [is] a tree of life, And perverseness in it -- a breach in the spirit.
- A fool despiseth the instruction of his father, And whoso is regarding reproof is prudent.
- [In] the house of the righteous [is] abundant strength, And in the increase of the wicked -- trouble.
- The lips of the wise scatter knowledge, And the heart of fools [is] not right.
- The sacrifice of the wicked [is] an abomination to Jehovah, And the prayer of the upright [is] His delight.
- An abomination to Jehovah [is] the way of the wicked, And whoso is pursuing righteousness He loveth.
- Chastisement [is] grievous to him who is forsaking the path, Whoso is hating reproof dieth.
- Sheol and destruction [are] before Jehovah, Surely also the hearts of the sons of men.
- A scorner loveth not his reprover, Unto the wise he goeth not.
- A joyful heart maketh glad the face, And by grief of heart is the spirit smitten.
- The heart of the intelligent seeketh knowledge, And the mouth of fools enjoyeth folly.
- All the days of the afflicted [are] evil, And gladness of heart [is] a perpetual banquet.
- Better [is] a little with the fear of Jehovah, Than much treasure, and tumult with it.
- Better [is] an allowance of green herbs and love there, Than a fatted ox, and hatred with it.
- A man of fury stirreth up contention, And the slow to anger appeaseth strife.
- The way of the slothful [is] as a hedge of briers, And the path of the upright is raised up.
- A wise son rejoiceth a father. And a foolish man is despising his mother.
- Folly is joy to one lacking heart, And a man of intelligence directeth [his] going.
- Without counsel [is] the making void of purposes, And in a multitude of counsellors it is established.
- Joy [is] to a man in the answer of his mouth, And a word in its season -- how good!
- A path of life [is] on high for the wise, To turn aside from Sheol beneath.
- The house of the proud Jehovah pulleth down, And He setteth up the border of the widow.
- An abomination to Jehovah [are] thoughts of wickedness, And pure [are] sayings of pleasantness.
- A dishonest gainer is troubling his house, And whoso is hating gifts liveth.
- The heart of the righteous meditateth to answer, And the mouth of the wicked uttereth evil things.
- Far [is] Jehovah from the wicked, And the prayer of the righteous He heareth.
- The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart, A good report maketh fat the bone.
- An ear that is hearing the reproof of life Doth lodge among the wise.
- Whoso is refusing instruction is despising his soul, And whoso is hearing reproof Is getting understanding.
- The fear of Jehovah [is] the instruction of wisdom, And before honour [is] humility!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.