|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
- He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.
- In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.
- Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.
- A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
- A scorner seeketh wisdom, and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth.
- Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
- The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
- Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.
- The heart knoweth his own bitterness; and a stranger doth not intermeddle with his joy.
- The house of the wicked shall be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish.
- There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
- Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
- The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.
- The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
- A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
- He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: and a man of wicked devices is hated.
- The simple inherit folly: but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
- The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
- The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends.
- He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth: but he that hath mercy on the poor, happy is he.
- Do they not err that devise evil? but mercy and truth shall be to them that devise good.
- In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.
- The crown of the wise is their riches: but the foolishness of fools is folly.
- A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.
- In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
- The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
- In the multitude of people is the king's honour: but in the want of people is the destruction of the prince.
- He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
- A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.
- He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.
- The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.
- Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known.
- Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
- The king's favour is toward a wise servant: but his wrath is against him that causeth shame.
500 Internal Server Error
- A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
- The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
- The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
- A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.
- A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.
- In the house of the righteous is much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble.
- The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
- The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
- The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
- Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
- Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?
- A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise.
- A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
- The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.
- All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.
- Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.
- Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.
- A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.
- The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain.
- A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish man despiseth his mother.
- Folly is joy to him that is destitute of wisdom: but a man of understanding walketh uprightly.
- Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.
- A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
- The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.
- The LORD will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the border of the widow.
- The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
- He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
- The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
- The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
- The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.
- The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.
- He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
- The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.