|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Want to read through the Bible in a year? This plan can help you!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
- Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.
- For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
- When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.
- Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry.
- For it is because of these things that the wrath of God will come upon the sons of disobedience,
- and in them you also once walked, when you were living in them.
- But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth.
- Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices,
- and have put on the new self who is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created him
- a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.
- So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience;
- bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.
- Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.
- Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.
- Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
- Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
- Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
- Husbands, love your wives and do not be embittered against them.
- Children, be obedient to your parents in all things, for this is well-pleasing to the Lord.
- Fathers, do not exasperate your children, so that they will not lose heart.
- Slaves, in all things obey those who are your masters on earth, not with external service, as those who merely please men, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.
- Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men,
- knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve.
- For he who does wrong will receive the consequences of the wrong which he has done, and that without partiality. 4
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.
- Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;
- praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned;
- that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak.
- Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity.
- Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.
- As to all my affairs, Tychicus, our beloved brother and faithful servant and fellow bond-servant in the Lord, will bring you information.
- For I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know about our circumstances and that he may encourage your hearts;
- and with him Onesimus, our faithful and beloved brother, who is one of your number. They will inform you about the whole situation here.
- Aristarchus, my fellow prisoner, sends you his greetings; and also Barnabas' cousin Mark (about whom you received instructions; if he comes to you, welcome him);
- and also Jesus who is called Justus; these are the only fellow workers for the kingdom of God who are from the circumcision, and they have proved to be an encouragement to me.
- Epaphras, who is one of your number, a bondslave of Jesus Christ, sends you his greetings, always laboring earnestly for you in his prayers, that you may stand perfect and fully assured in all the will of God.
- For I testify for him that he has a deep concern for you and for those who are in Laodicea and Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, sends you his greetings, and also Demas.
- Greet the brethren who are in Laodicea and also Nympha and the church that is in her house.
- When this letter is read among you, have it also read in the church of the Laodiceans; and you, for your part read my letter that is coming from Laodicea.
- Say to Archippus, "Take heed to the ministry which you have received in the Lord, that you may fulfill it.'
- I, Paul, write this greeting with my own hand. Remember my imprisonment. Grace be with you.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.